This quarantine is testing my marriage, I don’t really know my husband- Jada Pinkett

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
It's the media and trailers and why you should never pay attention to them... They will take an hour show, cut up half of a sentence, and hit you with some dramatic music and make it seem crazy

Bet she was like "I don't know him at all.... He don't fold clothes, he washes dishes too fast, and something else that doesn't matter at all"

I highly doubt this about to be anything close to anything someone would care about or is devastating to learn.

Son dudes went in 14 pages deep and what she fully said makes sense, but its the Coli so comprehension is out the window

yyy

All Star
Daps
People are really overhyping these comments. I remember a while back I saw a clip of either Will or Jada talking about something, and they bought up a converation they had with Ruby Dee about marriage.
<p>The Spot-On Marriage Advice Ruby Dee Once Gave Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith</p>
“Ruby Dee died a few years ago. Her and [her late husband] Ozzie Davis had been together for 50 years. Me and Jada [were] struggling hard, so we went to go talk to Ruby Dee,” the Philadelphia born star began. “So Ruby turns to Jada and she says, ‘how long you known him?’ At the time it’d been 17 years so she said, ‘I’ve known him for 17 years.’ Ruby said, ’17 years? shyt, you don’t even know him yet.’ [Ruby] said, ‘just relax.’ And that was her whole advice, you don’t even know him yet. And it’s like the idea that [after] 17 years, you don’t even know him yet? That is so deeply true.”
All the other stuff is just for marketing. It's not meant to be a negative thing.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Exactly.... let them live

MODDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSS

giphy.gif

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine financially taking care of her giver her a family. And getting to the point of letting her get her back blown out by someone his son age to keep her happy. And 2 months into a quarantine she talking about she don’t know her husband :wow:
Couldn’t be me. Will need a OJ clause in his marriage sheesh. And don’t list me with jadas finances. If she wasn’t wills wife her career would have been subjected to 3rd rate Netflix movies

Last edited:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will Smith is too much a Hollywood superstar to tolerate this bullshyt. Dude has made hollywood billions. Will deserves a woman that worships the ground he walks on.

Nice guys never win fellas. Keep these women in check & demand respect at all times