This quarantine is testing my marriage, I don’t really know my husband- Jada Pinkett

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Damn Will got to regret being with her.

If I was him I'm dropping her like a hot potato and would have had her sign a prenup.

dabb

Pro
Daps
Worse part is neither of them would be shyt in 2020 if not for their husbands and all they do is embarrass them in public.
their husbands still have high sexual market value while they have to do mad shyt for attention while aging. women get jealous of that and try to break that man down to decrease his value to potential future suiters.

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
From a personal perspective I have to give props to Will because he played her

A lot of these women swear they know their men better than them , and those men completely play those women

you can tell she feels utterly stupid

When I was running up and down back in the day with different women , the easiest women to fool were those women that swore that they knew men
the type of woman that thinks within five minutes of meeting you they knew you better than you know yourself , because these stupid women always assume that men are simple creatures , and no matter how devious men are they arent as smart as women

The easiest thing was to play up to a few stereotypes to confirm their bias , and hey they think they got you down pat

And its always these types of women giving other women relationship advice ,

Her problem is she thinks she is smarter than him , he gave her the impression that shes smarter than him ...... Now its killing her because she knows he played her like Kyser Soze
Powerful posting

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
7331372b78db4be2f86494069ac024df.gif

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
What’s with black female celebrities, and them saying slick shyt about their black male husbands? This happens way too often.

And how is Will not just jumping in the Range and just driving away to another one of his properties and telling her he can quarantine by his damn self.

Chick is just reckless.

You think Ruby Dee would pull this kinda shyt on Ozzie so blatantly?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From a personal perspective I have to give props to Will because he played her

A lot of these women swear they know their men better than them , and those men completely play those women

you can tell she feels utterly stupid

When I was running up and down back in the day with different women , the easiest women to fool were those women that swore that they knew men
the type of woman that thinks within five minutes of meeting you they knew you better than you know yourself , because these stupid women always assume that men are simple creatures , and no matter how devious men are they arent as smart as women

The easiest thing was to play up to a few stereotypes to confirm their bias , and hey they think they got you down pat

And its always these types of women giving other women relationship advice ,

Her problem is she thinks she is smarter than him , he gave her the impression that shes smarter than him ...... Now its killing her because she knows he played her like Kyser Soze

Fair point! :ehh:

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
their husbands still have high sexual market value while they have to do mad shyt for attention while aging. women get jealous of that and try to break that man down to decrease his value to potential future suiters.
Damn... I’ve never been able to articulate it this way but you’ve said it perfectly. They’re still trying to be relevant knowing their sexual value has decreased. They either do that through their husband and/or children.