This quarantine is testing my marriage, I don’t really know my husband- Jada Pinkett

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Breh, that’s why I don’t date women who are heavy on social media. All my exes had Facebook but rarely used it. I’m not dating any bird who’s on Twitter/Instagram constantly talking shyt. It’s only a matter of time before your name gets indirectly dragged through the mud via collateral damage.

Lebron did not just marry a real one but he’s the MAN of his house. See how we hardly hear a peep out of his wife but she’s making power moves?

shyt, do we even know George Bush Jr’s wife’s name? Bill Gates’? That’s what happens when you marry a non-attention whore woman and keep them in check.

Men, if you marry a woman who keeps on publicly disrespecting you, that’s all on you for:

a) choosing the wrong woman.
B) not keeping her in check.
Check me out now. If she’s don’t seek attention where you needing to keep her in check at that relates to this

Budda

Superstar
Daps
I go back to what I said about DWade and Gabrielle Union, in the other thread...

Your choice in partner, says a lot about your character. Will is a clown too, just like DWade...:yeshrug:

Jada is too washed and withered to be comin out her neck every minute. 1993 is loooong time ago. Perfect example of a bytch, bein too comfortable...:unimpressed:

Will should've been humbled her, by greasing her, and upgrading her by now, with his status. I'm convinced, he's spiritually :wrist:at the least.

He must praise the heavens, an alpha like Pac isn't around anymore, in concert with his alpha wife, cuz they'd probably turn Will into a cuck, in front of his own eyes...:coffee:

Exactly don’t put the blame on these women for being weirdos, put the blame on these weirdo men for picking them, and trust me they are all weirdos!

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
giphy.gif

source.gif

AggiePride336.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Yep, Will simply chose wrong.

Grass ain’t always greener on the other side. Shoulda tried to work out whatever issues he had with his baby mama :francis:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Lebrun really won. He’s the only one who’s wife doesn’t disrespect or embarrass him and their marriage in public, she’s fine with her husband having the spotlight.

If there was abuse I could understand, but bar that, outing the details of your marriage in public like this shows how much you don’t respect your partner and even displays disdain for them.

No way they are doing this for money, Will definitely made tons of it.

Damn.