This Season Chuch Cause We Runnin' w/ A Christian On Sundays: 2017 Carolina Panthers Season Thread

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
h9Yninz.jpg
Amidst all the controversy, concussion protocols, protests and other miscellaneous business The Panther Posse is back to ride on the rest of the league for another season.
5a0fc018364046f87fc347de9b0c912a.png

Things are about to get real spiritual for Carolina as they bring in their great white hype 1st round draft pick in Christian McCaffery. Cam has healed up from Offseason surgery and is ready return to MVP form.:camready:
T93EVcS.gif

:lawd:

Shout Out To my breh @I.AM.PIFF for the help out with the top notch work with the GIFs :camsalute:

This Offseason has been pretty unpredictable as Owner Jerry Richardson threw the GM Dave Gettlemen to the bushes shortly after the Draft. And then he brought in former GM Marty Hurney as interim GM.
9zK4M18.gif

Many speculate that Gettlemen's isolation tactics and past sour dealings with Panthers former star players (Smitty, J-No, D-Will) and current players (TD & Olsen) may have led to his demise.

Offseason Additions:
- Pep came back home :panthersmyman:
- Captain is back to hold down the secondary
- McCaffrey and Samuels to add versatility to the Offense

Offseason Subtractions:
Ginn & Klein left to go play for them hoe ass Saints, fukk'em!! :pacspitpanthers:
Our D-coordinator, Tolbert, Phill Brown & Joe Webb joined Buffalo
Kony inonsistent ass was picked up by the Patriots, but could even make it past Preseason b4 he got cut :mjlolpanthers:

2017 Schedule:
iOwdYmO.jpg

Key Things To Watch For This Season:

- Cam's recovery
- McCaffrey and Samuels effect on the Offense
- Defense stay on point
- Young Bucks development in the secondary

Also I was looking over the history of The Panther Posse/Cookout Gang and we have pretty damn tough pedigree in these Coli Streets... check the resume... :obama: .... All 5* Quality Threads:pantherswow:

:salute: Smitty, Thanks For 13 Years Of Memories: Official 2014 Carolina Panthers Offseason Thread
The Return Of Killa Season: The Official 2014 Carolina Panthers Season Thread
A Killa Needs Weapons: The Official 2015 Carolina Panthers Offseason Thread
Quest 4 The 3rd Division Crown w/ No One 2 Pass 2 On 3rd Down: 2015 Carolina Panthers Season Thread
They Re-Named It SB50, Cause We Had To Take The L: Official 2016 Carolina Panthers Offseason Thread
Thought We Had A Huey P But He Not A Black Panther: Official 2016 Carolina Panthers Season Thread
Cam Need To Play Like A Ref's Flag And Stay In The Pocket: 2017 Carolina Panthers Offseason Thread

LETS GET IT IN SQUAD, ITS TIME ONCE AGAIN TO SHOW THE REST OF THE COLI WHY WE THE ILLEST SET ON THESE FORUMS!!! :camfocus:
#PantherPosse:camsalute: #CookOutGANG
4HVal4z.png

@Killah Ray
@UserNameless
@No Sleep
@Frank Sabotka
@Relldaproblem
@distinguishedNOW
@Bishop_BP_Jakes
@young3000
@CBSkyline
@Jparker90
@Carolina Slim
@Mook
@42 Monks
@Henry Orbit
@hyperman25
@Corey Matthews
@SireSiah#KWU
@Hiesenberg
@Call Me James
@Darth Nubian
@Rigby.
@AceMan
@Black Lightning
@Azik
@The M.I.C.
@IGSaint12
@Leezy337
@Consumed
@BlackAdam
@BossMobb
@Millions ( :panthersto: )

Last edited:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
:uncluke: NFC South title is coming back home this year.

It's already home and won't be going anywhere for several years

Anyway 6-10 for you bums. Old defense, parts on offense that don't fit (Scam ain't a precision passer, McCac & Samuels aren't gonna change that) & an ineffective QB. Enjoy 3rd place

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star

Anyway 6-10 for you bums. Old defense, parts on offense that don't fit (Scam ain't a precision passer, McCac & Samuels aren't gonna change that) & an ineffective QB. Enjoy 3rd place

It wouldn't be an official panther thread without @AVXL all up in the video :pachaha:At least let cookout gang check in before you start with the fukkery :russ: Seriously don't you have better things to do like making sure that your OC went to his AA meeting :sas1:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
It wouldn't be an official panther thread without @AVXL all up in the video :pachaha:At least let cookout gang check in before you start with the fukkery :russ: Seriously don't you have better things to do like making sure that your OC went to his AA meeting :sas1:

Low key that nikka know he want a CookOut jersey ... word to my nikkas @Henry Orbit & @Freddie.Cane

Bishop_BP_Jakes

Prophesying on your CD's and tapes
Daps
Reppin
3-3-6 Mafia

Wouldn't be a Panther thread without our biggest fan. You love our style
41-3UmL300L._SX395_.jpg
:Mjcarlaff:

Anyhow, anotha 5* thread from Based Polymath:lookatgawd:
Agree with everything you said in the opening. If Worley gets his shyt together and helps Swagberry, we should bounce back.
#KeepPounding
#CookOutGang
#WeOutchea
#Killa:KillaSmile:
#UncleLuke:UncleLuke:
#RiverboatRon:Riverboat1:

Oh

Almost forgot

Fukk Flabby Ice:KillaUMad:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps