This Season Chuch Cause We Runnin' w/ A Christian On Sundays: 2017 Carolina Panthers Season Thread

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
#SulkingSeason back for another season. Enjoy the NFC South basement. :gumboumad:
Y'all going 7-9
a0cn7k.gif

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
It wouldn't be an official panther thread without @AVXL all up in the video :pachaha:At least let cookout gang check in before you start with the fukkery :russ: Seriously don't you have better things to do like making sure that your OC went to his AA meeting :sas1:

A goon on vacation so I'm enjoying my time, shyttin on my rivals
U upset brother?

Low key that nikka know he want a CookOut jersey ... word to my nikkas @Henry Orbit & @Freddie.Cane

Breh if I wanted some damn bullshyt ass fast food I'd get a Mickey D's throwbyke made. Cookout been played out breh, kinda like the Panthers being considered a contender:mjlol:

Wouldn't be a Panther thread without our biggest fan. You love our style
41-3UmL300L._SX395_.jpg
:Mjcarlaff:

Anyhow, anotha 5* thread from Based Polymath:lookatgawd:
Agree with everything you said in the opening. If Worley gets his shyt together and helps Swagberry, we should bounce back.
#KeepPounding
#CookOutGang
#WeOutchea
#Killa:KillaSmile:
#UncleLuke:UncleLuke:
#RiverboatRon:Riverboat1:

Oh

Almost forgot

Fukk Flabby Ice:KillaUMad:

Corny. As usual

But on some real shyt, y'all boys stay safe this wknd. I'm in Hilton Head Island but we're leaving tomorrow b/c they issued an evacuation order on Sat at 8am. They also gonna start reversing the lanes on 95 down here on the coast so all Falcons/Panthers shyt talking aside y'all be safe out here and evacuate if you need too :salute:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
But on some real shyt, y'all boys stay safe this wknd. I'm in Hilton Head Island but we're leaving tomorrow b/c they issued an evacuation order on Sat at 8am. They also gonna start reversing the lanes on 95 down here on the coast so all Falcons/Panthers shyt talking aside y'all be safe out here and evacuate if you need too :salute:

Same to you fam, be safe out there breh...

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
I'm worried about this receiving core. I think KB will bounce back, but the rest of these dudes :francis:

Shout out to #CookoutGang and the 5* General of thread titles, @Morose Polymath :lawd: we byke for another season

I love these nfc south threads :mjlol:
Stay safe breh. We need you around for the fukkery :damn:

Rest of you brehs stay safe too, I got nervous overhearing a couple of women talking about how they bought a raft and life vests for this hurricane

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
I'm worried about this receiving core. I think KB will bounce back, but the rest of these dudes :francis:

Shout out to #CookoutGang and the 5* General of thread titles, @Morose Polymath :lawd: we byke for another season

Stay safe breh. We need you around for the fukkery :damn:

Rest of you brehs stay safe too, I got nervous overhearing a couple of women talking about how they bought a raft and life vests for this hurricane
Thanks breh

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
We too saucy to be 7-9 this season, breh. Don't know why yall believe this fraud:camhatedit: will bring yall back. We suppose to be scared of him and McCacfrey. :mjlol:

Everything Alright breh. U riding it out?
I'm trying to leave with the fam tonight