This shyt broke my heart:Mother burns and dismembers child.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
A New Jersey woman accused of killing her toddler son, then telling cops he had been kidnapped, told police she struck the boy because he wouldn't "eat nor listen to her," according to a criminal complaint.

Nakira Griner is charged with murder and other counts in the death of 23-month-old Daniel Griner Jr.

Cumberland County prosecutors have said the Bridgeton woman initially reported that her son had been abducted Friday night. A child abduction response team began a search aided by city and state police, prosecutors, and bloodhounds from New Jersey State Park Police.

The child's remains were found around 3 a.m. Saturday in his mother's yard.

Griner is scheduled to appear in court Thursday for a detention hearing. It wasn't known Monday if she has retained an attorney.

A family friend told NBC10 that she was shocked by Griner's arrest. Crystal Castillo had not seen the little boy since before the holidays, and planned on stopping by Griner's house Saturday to drop off presents. Instead, she cried in shock and disbelief.

"She is, like, the most genuine person in the whole world," Castillo said. "My kids were close with her and her kids were close with me. I just don't know what to do."

NJ Mom Killed Toddler Because He Wouldn't Eat, Listen: Cops

:snoop: someone explain. R.I.P the baby.

nkb97

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC
Sounds like a possible psychotic break. Either way this bytch truly needs to suffer for what she did to that baby. Sit her in front of a mirror as each of her limbs are slowly twisted + broken (with adrenaline, so she doesn't pass out from the pain), then set her ass on fire so she can watch herself burn. This should be standard protocol for every child killer/abuser + pedophile out there.

How can you do this to a baby, i'll never understand:snoop:. This shyt is beyond me, man. I just couldn't imagine. Some people REALLY have no business being parents. Rest in peace to baby boy smh :snoop::snoop:

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
:francis:
2mplchi.jpg

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When the women in jail/prison get the killer mother's paperwork, then said woman will get what is coming to her.

One of the worst things anyone can do, is harm a lil child. Wouldn't be surprised if the mother gets PC'd once she gets to prison, which is where she needs to go for life!!

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
When the women in jail/prison get the killer mother's paperwork, then said woman will get what is coming to her.

One of the worst things anyone can do, is harm a lil child. Wouldn't be surprised if the mother gets PC'd once she gets to prison, which is where she needs to go for life!!
She's in protective custody. Article made it a point to note that.

Heartbreaking story.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Dudes talking that wench shyt are trivializing the murder of a Black child.

I live in the same state as the people in story, I've dated women who work in family services .There are some monsters raising children out there. The white boyfriend is the least important factor in this story, trust me on that.