This shyt broke my heart:Mother burns and dismembers child.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
:francis:
2mplchi.jpg

You pick up some serious demons fukking with them.
:francis:

She's gonna carry that weight...

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
sad,

you know their is an aunty or grandma out there who would've loved for her to let the baby stay over with and spend time with.
why?

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Dudes talking that wench shyt are trivializing the murder of a Black child.

I live in the same state as the people in story, I've dated women who work in family services .There are some monsters raising children out there. The white boyfriend is the least important factor in this story, trust me on that.

Are you biracial?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Not surprised. Can’t be in general population as a child killer, especially if it is your own child.
You called it. I never thought about it like that, I know that in men's prison...that crimes against kids/women can get you hit.

I didn't think it was like that with women, because I assume many are In there for child abuse themselves.

===================================================

Rest in Peace to DANIEL GRINER

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I’m actually shocked thirsty dudes ain’t try to be on some bull shyt and make her famous because of her looks (her social media looks)

This bytch deserves to be tied to a truck and dragged from New Jersey to California with a pit stop at Death Valley!

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
Could be some form of Post Partum PSYCHOSIS

since she has an infant son that was with her when she killed/burned/defiled his brother, and he was strapped to her chest when she staged a melodramatic kidnapping scene.

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
Lolcause nothin like this has happen with a black daddy..:skip:

Why can't you guys state shyt that nakes sense

The point is they try to make it seem it’s all peaches & cream when they swirl, like black men are the problem.

You know, that “weakest link” slander?

... When in fact their relations with ALL men are just as chaotic and fractious.

If this story is real, it’s yet another one destroying her child — going “all out” in her vindictiveness — when the white dude decides to leave.

The white man, of all men, was NOT supposed to leave her, because the problem is NOT her — it’s those n*ggers, remember?

When her “marriage” to zaddy falls apart, especially after all the demeaning things she’s done to keep him, especially not knowing what the future holds with her rainbow kids, her mental fragility kicks in... and kids get killed, neighborhoods get burned down, suicides happen etc.

The irony is she’s the same crazy she was before she met zaddy, back when she was merely hating on black men. Somehow zaddy didn’t solve the problem...

The second point of course is the one you almost allude to: giving birth does not make a woman a good person nor a good mother — no matter the color of the father.

We seem to understand making a baby doesn’t make a good FATHER, but we carry this illusion that all mothers are virtuous. Black people need to drop that nonsense, so we can hold ALL of us accountable for the upkeep of our “community”.

Just because some fathers dip doesn’t make all mothers good. Typically ratchet finds ratchet — then the nonratchet bears the brunt of the resultant “vindictiveness”...

Hell hath no fury...

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You called it. I never thought about it like that, I know that in men's prison...that crimes against kids/women can get you hit.

I didn't think it was like that with women, because I assume many are In there for child abuse themselves.

===================================================

Rest in Peace to DANIEL GRINER

Unfortunately, I know someone close who is in a somewhat similar situation who is also a woman. I am not at liberty to discuss details, but women administer their so called justice inside jail/prison as well. I think women would take it more personal since they can bear children. But, at the end of the day, once paperwork hits th joint, then anything can happen to anyone.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Lolcause nothin like this has happen with a black daddy..:skip:

Why can't you guys state shyt that nakes sense
Whites do the same shyt on their forums when black people do anything. fukk it. They don’t use logic why should we? Where has it gotten us?