This Some BullShyt!: Ohio Man Sentenced To 40 Years In Prison Throws Feces In Court!

Daps

A man who was being sentenced for multiple armed robberies threw feces in a courtroom after he learned he would be serving 40 years in prison. Officials say Hand hid pill bottles filled with feces and urine in an arm sling he was wearing. Within seconds of the outburst, courtroom officials were able to restrain Hand. The sheriff’s office is now investigating the courtroom incident.

:scust:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Good for him. 40 years in prison is a death sentence, might as well go out with a bang. Funny though, you can see what society values when it comes to sentencing. You might not get decades for murder, or if you're an officer who kills someone, you'll likely get no time at all. Mess with this system's money though through robbing banks, they have very little tolerance for that.

Daps
Good for him. 40 years in prison is a death sentence, might as well go out with a bang. Funny though, you can see what society values when it comes to sentencing. You might not get decades for murder, or if you're an officer who kills someone, you'll likely get no time at all. Mess with this system's money though through robbing banks, they have very little tolerance for that.

I agree on all points. If you give me 40, and Im already 40 years old, may as well throw some shyt on tha judge- an extra few years wont make a damn bit of difference :blessed::blessed:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis:We all make choices. 40 years would have me contemplate "Suicide by fukking with larger inmate" or some shyt.

Daps
:francis:We all make choices. 40 years would have me contemplate "Suicide by fukking with larger inmate" or some shyt.

well if you gonna take that route then u go for the bailiffs gun- if u lucky u bryan nickels a few PIGS :blessed: , if you unlucky they kill you and you got your wish :manny: