This that “my wife is getting a $34 billion divorce settlement” and I’m still rich af dance.

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL

invalid

Banned
Daps
You gotta love wealthy people's approach to marriage.......

most of them are not caught up in the bullshyt ideals of it and just realize it's just one big azz transaction at the end of the day

:francis:

What does that say about marriage and wealth accumulation that they know, and that we don’t?

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:francis:

What does that say about marriage and wealth accumulation that they know, and that we don’t?

mane...n1ggaz still have a primitive viewpoint of marriage...they feel they should be the SOLE PROVIDER because that's what the BIBLE says and the propaganda that the hoes feed them.....

negroes have a RECORD DEAL relationship when it comes to MARRIAGE...

they are financing these hoes and not even getting to "own thier publishing".....

MARRIAGE IS A JOINT VENTURE (50/50)

but alot of black dudes fail to grasp that

and they insecure of thier women working around other men or having the power of capitilisim in her hands..cause most these lame dudes love dependent women....

when its sad considering most black men are NOT in the position to be the sole provider...

Ive worked with a number of black men who still do DUMB SHYT like hand over thier WHOLE CHECK to thier wife to take care of household bills and creditors as well as her expenses....

thats bullshyt......

how da fukk you gonna WORK like a slave while your wife sits her azz at home....on your little 18$ an hour income :mindblown:

and even if they were to do that ...in most cases SHE STILL AIN'T GONNA LOVE AND RESPECT YOU

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/if-...r-retire-he-is-an-underachiver-to-her.370880/

all last night the "pastors wife" been blowing up my phone trying to find away to sneak away from the memorial day cookout happening at her mama's house around the way from me ...show she can bust it wide open for me...

even though her husband finances everything including the trip back to her mama house...she got this dude fukked up...having to put his house on the market and move back home to be near mama and be able to fukk me from time to time....

but that's his mistake..for :cape: for her.....when she really wasn't bringing to the table what he was bringing...dude is a 90k a year plant manager...

while she works off commisions as a loan officer at one of those cash advance places...

GTFOH ...........GMB IS NOT JUST A ACRONYM..ITS A LIFESTYLE

Last edited:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Hahah my man hit hia wife with the joint venture.

We a Limited Liability Partnership

yup...

cause most of these dudes whom are married are locked into a 360 DEAL...

im witnessing that right now.....im renting one of my rooms to a dude whose divorce just "raped" him

it was just like a bad record deal

this dude is in his 50s and got nothing to his name but 2012 Yukon truck and some fishing poles......

he is a Army veteran

he did everything for his wife....even let her eat off the "tour money" when he was deployed overseas in Iraq and Afganistan sending paychecks back home to her

time he finished his last tour overseas....

she null and void the contract(filed for divorce).......took the kids and the house

he pays child support and alimony....

and couldn't afford his own place...which is why he rents a "room and a bath" from me

im sorry I DON'T WANT HIS LIFE :sadcam:

Last edited: