This that “my wife is getting a $34 billion divorce settlement” and I’m still rich af dance.

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mane...n1ggaz still have a primitive viewpoint of marriage...they feel they should be the SOLE PROVIDER because that's what the BIBLE says and the propaganda that the hoes feed them.....

negroes have a RECORD DEAL relationship when it comes to MARRIAGE...

they are financing these hoes and not even getting to "own thier publishing".....

MARRIAGE IS A JOINT VENTURE (50/50)

but alot of black dudes fail to grasp that

and they insecure of thier women working around other men or having the power of capitilisim in her hands..cause most these lame dudes love dependent women....

when its sad considering most black men are NOT in the position to be the sole provider...

Ive worked with a number of black men who still do DUMB SHYT like hand over thier WHOLE CHECK to thier wife to take care of household bills and creditors as well as her expenses....

thats bullshyt......

how da fukk you gonna WORK like a slave while your wife sits her azz at home....on your little 18$ an hour income :mindblown:

and even if they were to do that ...in most cases SHE STILL AIN'T GONNA LOVE AND RESPECT YOU

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/if-...r-retire-he-is-an-underachiver-to-her.370880/

all last night the "pastors wife" been blowing up my phone trying to find away to sneak away from the memorial day cookout happening at her mama's house around the way from me ...show she can bust it wide open for me...

even though her husband finances everything including the trip back to her mama house...she got this dude fukked up...having to put his house on the market and move back home to be near mama and be able to fukk me from time to time....

but that's his mistake..for :cape: for her.....when she really wasn't bringing to the table what he was bringing...dude is a 90k a year plant manager...

while she works off commisions as a loan officer at one of those cash advance places...

GTFOH ...........GMB IS NOT JUST A ACRONYM..ITS A LIFESTYLE
:wow:

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
mane...n1ggaz still have a primitive viewpoint of marriage...they feel they should be the SOLE PROVIDER because that's what the BIBLE says and the propaganda that the hoes feed them.....

negroes have a RECORD DEAL relationship when it comes to MARRIAGE...

they are financing these hoes and not even getting to "own thier publishing".....

MARRIAGE IS A JOINT VENTURE (50/50)

but alot of black dudes fail to grasp that

and they insecure of thier women working around other men or having the power of capitilisim in her hands..cause most these lame dudes love dependent women....

when its sad considering most black men are NOT in the position to be the sole provider...

Ive worked with a number of black men who still do DUMB SHYT like hand over thier WHOLE CHECK to thier wife to take care of household bills and creditors as well as her expenses....

APPQNfj.png

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
This is why black men should start familiarizing themselves with the landscape of trusts and setting up their assets within a trust before marriage so that they are excluded from being considered or commingled with marital assets in the instance of divorce.

Elaborate?

Are there books or more info on this?

invalid

Banned
Daps
Elaborate?

Are there books or more info on this?

Yeah. There are thousands of books and articles out there if you want to learn about trusts and how they operate. There is a whole area in accounting and law that specializes in trust & estates because it's big money.

One of the most basic functions of a trust, among many, is to hide assets and to protect assets from creditors.
Which is why it is one of the main vehicles for wealth transfer and preservation.

However, for assets to be shielded in divorce proceeding, depends on many factors.
1) The type of trust
2) When the trust was set up (before marriage date v. after marriage date)
3) State laws
4) The language that specifies how the trust is to operate.

And there are some other things. It can get tricky but CPAs and Lawyers that specialize in trust and estates could advise on the particular nuances to make sure that it's set up right.

But even outside of divorce proceedings, many wealthy people hide their assets in trust or shell companies so that they can't be accessed by creditors. It's a fascinating area of study.

Which is why I was skeptical for a while about R Kelly being broke. I just knew his lawyers helped set up some trusts for him to shield his money but the courts had forensics accountants, who can pretty much trace all the movements of your money, confirm that he was actually broke.

Tons of articles on this but here are a few:

What Happens to Trusts in Divorce? | Separation of Assets

How To Protect Yourself In A Divorce Using A Domestic Asset Protection Trust

Four Ways to Protect Your Children's Trusts From Divorce | BNY Mellon Wealth Management

How a Trust Can Protect Your Assets From Divorce