This was embarrassing. . .

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
This was a truly horrible display of how to argue. As political figures black folks tend to appeal to emotion wayyyy too much. Carlson trashed this idiot. YES I SAID, IDIOT.

We need to hold ourselves to higher standards. This woman was dancing around things she DID NOT need to dance around! That shows truly poor knowledge on topics. I KNOW we are better than this.

Last edited:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
This was a truly horrible display of how to argue. As political figures black folks tend to appeal to emotion wayyyy too much. Carlson trashed this idiot. YES I SAID, IDIOT.

We need to hold ourselves to higher standards. This woman was dancing around things she DID NOT need to dance around! That shows truly poor knowledge on topics. I KNOW we are better than this.

The same guy you supported to become president appealed to emotion and dodged direct questions as well...yet SHE'S the idiot that needs to do better?

Be a sell out black person and throw stones brehs :scust:

Meta Reign

Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
The same guy you supported to become president appealed to emotion and dodged direct questions as well...yet SHE'S the idiot that needs to do better?

Be a sell out black person and throw stones brehs :scust:

I did NOT support Trump.

You're ilk are the real sell outs. All y'all do is make us look like one dimensional water holders for the New World Order.

Meta Reign

Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
The fukk are you babbling about? And why are you tying this one black politician to all intelligent black people?
I am not. I am speaking on the majority of the black talking heads on television though. They're usually liberal and always use ultra emotional arguments in favor of some sort of establishment promoting garbage. . .

Why are you putting words in my mouth?

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Another embarrassing example

C2YiBrmXUAQqUHp.jpg:large

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I am not. I am speaking on the majority of the black talking heads on television though. They're usually liberal and always use ultra emotional arguments in favor of some sort of establishment promoting garbage. . .

Why are you putting words in my mouth?
Are they hiring themselves? Are they booking themselves? Seems an odd argument to make.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
She made him look like a complete and utter fool for not playing his games :obama:

Are people acting as if Tucker is some sort of cold hard rational thinker? His entire argument here is an appeal to emotion

He literally creates strawmen, puts words in the mouths of his opponents and asks questions like "Hey this democrat said that there shouldn't be white people in the DNC:damn:", he's an embarassment.

Then he goes on a tangent about how the working class whites in the midwest aren't privileged....well clearly they're privileged enough to have a disproportionate impact on elections :pachaha:. It's clear he doesn't understand what exactly white privilege means.

It's also clear he's an awful debater

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Tucker Carlson is a jabroni who needs even jobbier jabronies to go over. Stewart sonned this dweeb off television for a decade.

Meta Reign

Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
Another embarrassing example

C2YiBrmXUAQqUHp.jpg:large

Nah. I agreed with Marc there. His argument is valid. I wish they would have let the other dude speak though. Oh, and I def disagree with the mediocre negro comment. That was despicable.

Last edited:

Meta Reign

Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
Are they hiring themselves? Are they booking themselves? Seems an odd argument to make.
Are you implying that these networks book subpar black political commentators on purpose? Are you agreeing with me that these folks are usually poor liberal arguers that usually appeal to primal emotions?