This White Woman Spittin Facts

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
But women don’t want to called out for being sluts anymore it’s wrong to slut shame
It will always be less acceptable for a woman to have a lot of sexual partners than a man. A woman who has been with many guys loses value but a man who has been with many women gains value as it means he is attractive and competent enough to pull a lot of women. No matter how PC and fake our society is, men and women have never and will never be the same.

I do agree that both parties should have rights in terms of the foetus. But of course the women will have the slight edge for obvious reasons. I just no longer think it’s as black and white as the girl made it in the video. Trust me I used to.

Daps
No she is not spitting facts. The man doesn’t have to carry the kid, and be the 24/hr caretaker. All the man has to do legally is pay money. If the woman abandons her kid on someone’s doorstep, the father isn’t charged with child abandonment. If you don’t want a child, stop going raw. Stop messing with women you don’t want to be tied to for life. It’s that simple.
587.jpg

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
This isn’t that common. If you buy the condoms, how is she going to poke a hole in it? Stop the straw man tactics. And again, stop messing with women who you don’t want to be tied to.

:wow:

Don't touch my protection, I know you want me to slip
But slippin' is somethin' I don't do, tippin' for life
That's like makin' it rain every month on schedule
Let me tell you, get your parasol umbrella
Cuz it's gonna get wetter
Better prepare ya for the C support
She supposed to spend it on that baby but we see she don't
"Ask-ask Paul McCartney"
"The lawyers couldn't stop me"
"Slaughter-slaughterin' them pockets"
"Had to tie her to a rocket"
Send her in to outer space, I know he wish he could
Cuz he payin' 20K a day, that bytch is eating good
Like an infant on a double D titty, just getting plump
Cuz you miscalculated the next to the-the last pump
"Dump-dump in the gut, raw from the giddy up"

"Better choose that right one or pick-pick the kiddies up"
"(shyt)"

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
It’s not a double standard. Men don’t carry the baby. Men don’t go through the physical and mental trauma that is caused by carrying and delivering that baby. They don’t deal with the post partrum depression and other issues that arise as a result of delivering this baby.

The fact that you thought this dumb bytch has a point means you might be slow and delayed.
this has nothing to do with what they are talking about in the video.