Those dogs didn't give 2 fukks about those burglars :dead:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Wow. I'd be disappointed. I imagine it depends on the breed though. You probably dont want to break into a house with a Pit, Doverman, Rott, or Canary dog.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of The Ocean
White folks

I mean come on... first off Motherfukkers walking in through the front door without no problem like they live their

Let that been Africa, whole different story and different pet

08079b5647b5bca4f85b61ad7b79875e.jpg

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
What if they send a black dude instead of a white guy?. Dogs probably would have different reaction.:mjpls:
:mjlol:

But I think it has to do with house dogs and yard dogs. House dogs can be lazy as fukk. As long as you don't fukk with their area they probably don't give a fukk.

And white people always have people over and show off their dog. The dogs probably thought those robbers were relatives or neighbors.

Juven

All Star
Daps
you need one of these dogs to protect your house

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
That's why I never "socialize" my dogs.

And cacs hate that sh!t. They always try to get you to "socialize" your dogs, they always suggest that you get your dogs "used to people".

All the dogs I've ever owned, I kept virtually shut off from people. And by shut off I mean that I never, ever allow people or kids to come up and pet them, I don't do dog parks, etc.

The only people my dogs knew from the time they were puppies, and met and dealt with on an almost daily basis, were close friends and fam.

The results? People couldn't even walk past my car parked at a gas pump without my babies losing their gatdamn minds inside, wanting to rip the peoples' throats out..let alone if someone were to break into my crib. :coffee:

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
We domesticated dogs to help us hunt for food and provide companionship, not to be our natural born protectors.