ass dogs off at the pound.
:stopitslime:

wat6rr.jpg

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Get dogs for protection, yet not know if the have focus and drive needed.
Wow. I'd be disappointed. I imagine it depends on the breed though. You probably dont want to break into a house with a Pit, Doverman, Rott, or Canary dog.
Its the breed and drive.

Even these breeds can fail at being used for protection.

Pits are breed to be social.

The other breeds will vary based on genetic factors.

If you want dogs to guard your house, dont socialize them..and you'll raise some angry, aggressive dogs ready to attack anything that comes close to it...i.e junkyard dogs etc..

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
That's why I never "socialize" my dogs.

And cacs hate that sh!t. They always try to get you to "socialize" your dogs, they always suggest that you get your dogs "used to people".

All the dogs I've ever owned, I kept virtually shut off from people. And by shut off I mean that I never, ever allow people or kids to come up and pet them, I don't do dog parks, etc.

The only people my dogs knew from the time they were puppies, and met and dealt with on an almost daily basis, were close friends and fam.

The results? People couldn't even walk past my car parked at a gas pump without my babies losing their gatdamn minds inside, wanting to rip the peoples' throats out..let alone if someone were to break into my crib. :coffee:
pos rep and dap. If you make them friendly they will show friendliness to strangers. That is learned behavior. Dogs have been trained over millenia to follow human lead when it comes to interactions with others. If you have then grinning and skinning in folks' faces all the time don't expect it to suddenly take flight during a robbery.