Those who are in a relationship with a single mom..

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
-My ex fiance was a single mom & when we decided to get serious I began to treat her daughter (about 6) like my own & was gonna legally adopt her. I made it clear I wasn't her biological dad though.
-Since then I've messed with older women, their kids were grown & gone. My kids are grown now so I don't know about women with young kids right now. These cougars need love.

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
So glad this thread came up. I am over 60 and when I get with a single mother, I have a meeting with her, her kids, and the father. I let them ALL know that I am there to guide them and to teach them how to become the best version of themselves. If I am providing money for her financially, I let the kids and their father know that I am to be referred to as 'dad' or some variation thereof. I've done this five times now and it's worked out well. A disclaimer though, I never tell them my real name, where I live, and they all are lead to believe that I'm jamaican, with the full accent and everything.

:laff::laff::laff:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I once dated a single mom for a year whose baby daddy was locked up. He got 11 years. I remember her posting a pic of him on IG saying “Happy Birthday! We love and appreciate you!”. I left lol.

Got involved with a single mom of 3. Two baby daddies. Ignored red flags. Beautiful but very immature for her to be 30+ years old. Reposting Justinlaboy memes and showing cheeks online. She would go silent or storm off when she was mad lol. Piss poor communication and emotionally unavailable. She dealt with rappers/sketchy nikkas and her mentality was that if she went half with a man she wasn’t submitting.

Her daughters were just like her. Early teens listening to Nardo Wick and Pooh shiesty. Always in some mess with other kids and bragged about fighting. “nikkas ain’t shyt” mentality probably got that from listening to rap. Always on Social Media and taking tik tok videos. Reciting rap lyrics. It was their life.

her son was like 6 or 7 had anger issues and was super messy (left trash and food everywhere) and hard headed. He would be on YouTube listening to King Von and Lil Durk. Knew every word. I told her that he shouldn’t be listening to that shyt. Boy, why did I do that?… :francis:

Needless to say I’ll be dealing with younger chicks over 21 with no kids. I rather deal with their growing pains than that shyt again. :yeshrug:

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
So glad this thread came up. I am over 60 and when I get with a single mother, I have a meeting with her, her kids, and the father. I let them ALL know that I am there to guide them and to teach them how to become the best version of themselves. If I am providing money for her financially, I let the kids and their father know that I am to be referred to as 'dad' or some variation thereof. I've done this five times now and it's worked out well. A disclaimer though, I never tell them my real name, where I live, and they all are lead to believe that I'm jamaican, with the full accent and everything.

damn bra