'Thousands' of men jump college gates and assault female students in India

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
When the dudes are confronted with their sickness, what do they say? I’m legit curious to get into the mind of somebody who thinks this type of shyt is acceptable.

Asia is chalking up one HELL of a Darwin Award for the dumb ass HOH shyt they pushed. What dumb ass idiot literally internalized that “women are inferior” “he-man woman-haters club” bullshyt to the point that, you only value male children...which leads to entire societies of nothing but men, twiddling their dikks looking at each other like they are crazy. Yeah that’s a great idea you stupid a$$hole.

:scust:Fukking stupid. Japan birthrates so low that the Prime Minister trying to shame Japanese women into traditional roles.:laff: China got like millions of dudes for every one chick and Asian chicks chucked deuces decades ago. India is the rape capital of the world. Middle East got a huge problem with homosexuality and pedophilia. All b/c billions of dudes stupid enough to think 1/2 of the world’s population ain’t valuable.

I hope Indian women find their inner crazy bytch and start cooking up Napalm and dashing it on these dudes dikks in they sleep. The only way this will end is if Indian chicks and male family members become absolutely terrifyingly cutthroat in their response to these types. But cultural shifts are so hard to achieve b/c counteracting brainwashing is damn near impossible on a collective scale.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Damn I'm wondering how them Indian men would have reacted if they saw them euro feminist protest running around naked in the streets of New Delhi them guys would probably have heart attacks.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Damn I'm wondering how them Indian men would have reacted if they saw them euro feminist protest running around naked in the streets of New Delhi them guys would probably have heart attacks.

Now they would have a reason to protest. These women in first world countries have it made.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nap & the Squad came through the gate like

tenor.gif

Lmaooooo What movie is this?

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
almost everytime I have confronted strangers for staring at me....its been a pack of middle aged indian men. Its something inherently wrong with these dudes fukk all of em

I remember this one old Indian randomly started a conversation with me years ago at some park dude shook my hand and didn't want to let go of my hand, I told dude to "give my hand back" and then he sat next to me and started a convo, he started touching my hand:picard: again told dude that he needs to go, he's lucky he's old I would have killed him

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
When the dudes are confronted with their sickness, what do they say? I’m legit curious to get into the mind of somebody who thinks this type of shyt is acceptable.

Asia is chalking up one HELL of a Darwin Award for the dumb ass HOH shyt they pushed. What dumb ass idiot literally internalized that “women are inferior” “he-man woman-haters club” bullshyt to the point that, you only value male children...which leads to entire societies of nothing but men, twiddling their dikks looking at each other like they are crazy. Yeah that’s a great idea you stupid a$$hole.

:scust:Fukking stupid. Japan birthrates so low that the Prime Minister trying to shame Japanese women into traditional roles.:laff: China got like millions of dudes for every one chick and Asian chicks chucked deuces decades ago. India is the rape capital of the world. Middle East got a huge problem with homosexuality and pedophilia. All b/c billions of dudes stupid enough to think 1/2 of the world’s population ain’t valuable.

I hope Indian women find their inner crazy bytch and start cooking up Napalm and dashing it on these dudes dikks in they sleep. The only way this will end is if Indian chicks and male family members become absolutely terrifyingly cutthroat in their response to these types. But cultural shifts are so hard to achieve b/c counteracting brainwashing is damn near impossible on a collective scale.
Well..... go into politics and tell Japan how you hate how they do things

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
why the fukk would you go to India on purpose? :childplease:

Stay on guard...durgas maybe on that- a hole is a hole mentality? :usure:

Ha, trust me normally I wouldn't (much rather go to Cartagena or even Tokyo). But a really good friend of mine is starting a fairly prominent job out there and she told me she'd cover housing and expenses (:shaq2:) once I get out there, so fukk it :yeshrug: