Thread creation standards in HL?

Posting articles in quotes with link(s) to source as a standard thread creation practice in HL ?

• I agree, it shouldn't even be a question honestly.

• Yes, and we should have even more standards.

• Meh, that won't really improve HL...

• Fukk your quotes nukka ! :rickjames: And your links too. :pacspit:

• Nope. I'm a libertarian, I write in sky blue and I don't want no tyrant dictating my ways.

• No. I create my threads as I wish and I'm protected by the 1st Amendment. Freedom of Speech !

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Should be common practice. sources help vet your thread and will probably cease alot of senseless back and forth argument if you can justify your logic or stance based off of legit information and articles. :yeshrug:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
I like what you do when you edit threads. Having the quotes/links/sources helps a lot but i don't think its necessary. Peoples sourced always get questioned and retarded articles get treated as such.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
links should always be given, it's always been common practice, there's no reason not to source where you're taking an article from... that should go without saying. on another note the conspiracy threads and more so conspiracies derailing every thread are getting tiresome.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
It's definitely essential, I have no idea why certain blue fonters create a thread with no quote and no link :yeshrug:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
sometimes the quoting shrinks the pic to much
also it prevents highlighting to quote/reply, which is a really useful menu option
links are not that important in the age of google