THREAD SPIN: For My Brehs Who DIDN'T Go To College What Did Y'all Do?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Been working shytty jobs since I left school three years ago.

Probably gonna go back for a certification involving TEFL, but even my father has been pushing me towards my passion, so I have hope in myself that things will work out in the end.

By the end of the year, I'll essentially be a waiter in training, while stacking my money and dreadfully looking into certification.

Sans my shytty job, my life is pretty good, could be a whole lot worse.
:damn:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
It's amazing what you can do without a college education especially when your fam got money. :banderas:

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
Currently nothing.

Just left my job last night around 4am. Left the keys to the store at the front desk and told some young kid to let one of the older guys in a different department Im leaving.

Probably gonna pack the car and just go on a camping trip. Ive got enough food for half a year, credit card for motels if needd, and I'll probably end up in New Hampshire or somewhere away from metropolitan areas.

Last edited:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Currently nothing.

Just left my job last night around 4am. Left the keys to the store at the front desk and told some young kid to let one of the older guys in a different department Im leaving.

Probably gonna pack the car and just go on a camping trip. Ive got enough food for half a year, credit card for motels if needd, and I'll probably end up in New Hampshire or somewhere away from metropolitan areas.
tumblr_ml2dnzk2az1rxde6go1_400.gif