Throw A Toy Drive For the Children In Your Community Brehs..............

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Growing up in the Bronx, my mother made sure that Christmas was like no other because throughout the year she couldn't afford to buy me anything besides the bare essentials. But sure enough, I hoped that Santa and his reindeer would stop by our apt building and deliver the gifts I spent all year being good for. Throughout the year I would nag my momma and say" Mommy, I've got A's and B's and I've been good this year. Will Santa come and deliver me gifts?" :lupe:

When I was 7 years old, I had a big ass list of presents I wanted for Christmas. I knew that mom was struggling to put food on the table so I know she couldn't give me what I wanted:mjcry:We had bill collectors calling the crib everyday and we often went without heat,lights, food, and other shyt:to:

But a miracle happened! I received every present on my list except one. As a kid I'm thinking "I've been a good boy this year and Santa came through with the presents:gladbron:", but I didn't realize then that Santa was my momma:obama:

I'm eternally grateful and thankful for the sacrifices she made to ensure I never went without on Christmas day.Throughout the city of Philadelphia, there will be tons of families whose children will not be able to have that "kid moment" this holdiay season. And our annual Toy Drive gives us a chance to give those children that same "kid moment" that I had. The organization I'm apart off has an annual toy Drive every holiday season to give toys and supplies to children and families in need. We're going into our 10th year and it's been an absolute blessing to see the joy on the children's faces. :mjcry:

As you can see by the pictures, we were fortunate enough to be able to supply 150 kids with toys last year and this year we've sponsored 25 families from a transitional house here in Philadelphia.

This Holiday season, reflect on how blessed you are and think about the people that won't be able to experience the Holidays as well as you. Every year this Toy Drive reminds how important it is to not only serve your community, but also make someone else life better in the process, even if it's just for the holidays.

Last edited:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Growing up in the Bronx, my mother made sure that Christmas was like no other because throughout the year she couldn't afford to buy me anything besides the bear essentials. But sure enough, I hoped that Santa and his reindeer would stop by our apt building and deliver the gifts I spent all year being good for. Throughout the year I would nag my momma and say" Mommy, I've got A's and B's and I've been good this year. Will Santa come and deliver me gifts?" :lupe:

When I was 7 years old, I had a big ass list of presents I wanted for Christmas. I knew that mom was struggling to put food on the table so I know she couldn't give me what I wanted:mjcry:We had bill collectors calling the crib everyday and we often went without heat,lights, food, and other shyt:to:

But a miracle happened! I received every present on my list except one. As a kid I'm thinking "I've been a good boy this year and Santa came through with the presents:gladbron:", but I didn't realize then that Santa was my momma:obama:

I'm eternally grateful and thankful for the sacrifices she made to ensure I never went without on Christmas day.Throughout the city of Philadelphia, there will be tons of families whose children will not be able to have that "kid moment" this holdiay season. And our annual Toy Drive gives us a chance to give those children that same "kid moment" that I had. The organization I'm apart off has an annual toy Drive every holiday season to give toys and supplies to children and families in need. We're going into our 10th year and it's been an absolute blessing to see the joy on the children's faces. :mjcry:

As you can see by the pictures, we were fortunate enough to be able to supply 150 kids with toys last year and this year we've sponsored 25 families from a transitional house here in Philadelphia.

EihWpe2.jpg

llmR2o5.jpg

FLhOdQW.jpg

47W0QoC.jpg

This Holiday season, reflect on how blessed you are and think about the people that won't be able to experience the Holidays as well as you. Every year this Toy Drive reminds how important it is to not only serve your community, but also make someone else life better in the process, even if it's just for the holidays.

Dapped plus repped.
I have extra toys I bought here for toys for tots, gotta find a drop off

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
you knew your mom was strugglin and made her buy you a bunch of gifts anyways :scust:. Knowing damn well ain't no fat, white man with a beard coming to your house. You selfish fukk :scust:

Omg my sister didn't let her kids believe in Santa after they were little tiny.
She told them exactly that "ain t no fat ass white man give you these gifts. We did"
:russ:

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
you knew your mom was strugglin and made her buy you a bunch of gifts anyways :scust:. Knowing damn well ain't no fat, white man with a beard coming to your house. You selfish fukk :scust:

Merry Christmas breh............:troll:

Forreal though, Merry Christmas to you and yours

giphy.gif

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Where in the BX u from?? Is that u in the orange shirt looking like Stephan A Smith with dreads?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im broke as fukk but we donating clothing on the regular at my house.:francis:Find a deal? Snatch that shyt up. Chances are we didnt need it anyway, and it ends up going with a tag still attached. If i had my old job, Toys for Tots would be getting this work this year, and I know more than a few families who could use just a couple extra toys under the tree.