Throw A Toy Drive For the Children In Your Community Brehs..............

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
I think it would be beneficial if every black person stop celebrating christmas. Now if you want to buy stuff when its cheap cool but the whole christmas tree and lights decorations etc fk that

We need to break away from white holidays and celebrations. We can use another excuse to get the family together and chill with each other

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
So we completed our 10th annual Toy Drive tonight. It was a long and exhausting day preparing everything for the families, but it turned out better than I hoped. This year we did things a little differently. We adopted 15 families from HELP Philadelphia transitional housing. We asked them to send us the lists of what the families wanted and we tasked our students with collecting items based on the lists they received. We divided the families among our students and partners. We paired them in groups so it would make it easier to collect. Unfortunately we couldn't help every family because the families of alot of our students are also burdened this time of year, but everyone showed up to bring in the holiday season with a spirit of giving. I'm so proud of my students and what they accomplished tonight. They put smiles on not only the childrens faces, but the parents as well. Here are some pics below.

J-Nice

Supporter
Daps

Last edited:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
So we completed our 10th annual Toy Drive tonight. It was a long and exhausting day preparing everything for the families, but it turned out better than I hoped. This year we did things a little differently. We adopted 15 families from HELP Philadelphia transitional housing. We asked them to send us the lists of what the families wanted and we tasked our students with collecting items based on the lists they received. We divided the families among our students and partners. We paired them in groups so it would make it easier to collect. Unfortunately we couldn't help every family because the families of alot of our students are also burdened this time of year, but everyone showed up to bring in the holiday season with a spirit of giving. I'm so proud of my students and what they accomplished tonight. They put smiles on not only the childrens faces, but the parents as well. Here are some pics below.

:feedme:

Edit: NVM :smile:

J-Nice

Supporter
Daps

Last edited:

J-Nice

Supporter
Daps

Last edited: