TI Responds to Boosie| "My number the same & my address the same!!....I expected more from you..." UPDATE : T.I NOW SAYING HE LIED....

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
You act like these nikkas with podcasts are any better. This “culture” ain’t built on positivity but toxicity and dysfunction.
I didn't defend anyone in my statement. What you want me to do, name all fifty leven podcasts in the world? He said the Bullshyt on VLAD so I called out VLAD..

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
You act like these nikkas with podcasts are any better. This “culture” ain’t built on positivity but toxicity and dysfunction.
Math Hoffa started gossiping because he can't get shyt else going career wise, it's just a fact. Same with Gillie, joe BEEN WASHED, etc.

It's the new rapper graveyard.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I didn't defend anyone in my statement. What you want me to do, name all fifty leven podcasts in the world? He said the Bullshyt on VLAD so I called out VLAD..
And what I'm saying is nikkas go on Math, Ak, No Jumper, JBP, MDWOG, and Drink Champs and say some of the most reckless shyt than what Boosie just did here. But I guess it's cool since the buffoonery is produced from someone wrapped in Black skin. :childplease: That makes it alright. You mad at Vlad when Boosie the one who could've easily said, "no comment." That misguided anger have y'all looking foolish out here.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
And what I'm saying is nikkas go on Math, Ak, No Jumper, JBP, MDWOG, and Drink Champs and say some of the most reckless shyt than what Boosie just did here. But I guess it's cool since the buffoonery is produced from someone wrapped in Black skin. :childplease: That makes it alright. You mad at Vlad when Boosie the one who could've easily said, "no comment." That misguided anger have y'all looking foolish out here.
Aight b. You got it. :yeshrug:

It ain't like I wasn't on Ak head for the multiple violations, Hasan Campbell and Nore for chasing the Kanye Circus for profit. My track record is valid. But you wouldn't know that cuz of all the Vlad nut In your eye. Dense mufukkas on here. Got the nerve to challenge the godflow during black history month. Take yo alabaster ass to a Blink 182 forum or sum. "Wrapped in black skin" The nerve of this honkey.

Last edited:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Math Hoffa started gossiping because he can't get shyt else going career wise, it's just a fact. Same with Gillie, joe BEEN WASHED, etc.

It's the new rapper graveyard.
I mean nikkaz want money and being a 40 year old rapper ain’t gonna bring it. I’m sure they got more money than 90% of rappers they age.

Joe had been rapping at a high level for about 15 years.
Gillie started his pod after just giving game on Instagram and his cousin coming home and giving him a platform

Nore had tons of music success

Math def can get booked for battles, but why he probably get paid tops 40k when one YouTube video can do that.

Rappers who has made way more money like ti has tried the podcasting game failed

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Boots needs therapy. He been on vlad a few times right lol pause! Bro did 85 twice too he just need to be around some good energy that ain’t tryna take from em.