TI Responds to Boosie| "My number the same & my address the same!!....I expected more from you..." UPDATE : T.I NOW SAYING HE LIED....

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You said yourself they are males (not men), so why are you acting surprised when someone says that Vlad is manipulating them?

Vlad is playing on their emotion. So, he's also accountable, since you want to talk about accountability. :yeshrug:
Good response. Rare to get on here. :ehh:

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Who gives a fukk if he blamed some sh!t on a dead person? You would have to be a total fukkin idiot to risk going to prison when you can put it on some dude who ain’t here no more.

Especially a victimless crime like “gun possession”….I can see why someone could feel a way about putting bodies on a dead person because that still puts their family and friends at risk…but this is just really a posthumous Biggie/D-Roc situation lol, who gives a shyt

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
1. Black folk shoulda been stopped going bto Vlad. He a vulture
2. Boosie been asking for Ether for a long while
3. Fucc Dj Akademiks
You act like these nikkas with podcasts are any better. This “culture” ain’t built on positivity but toxicity and dysfunction.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I just listen to the interview that he said was a lie. I don’t understand why he would lie for 10 minutes straight. It makes no sense to me lol.

cause TI a fool...everyone thought he was cool once upon a time..but time n time again his lame ways have been revealed. breh has no control over his own family, right hand man a snitch, got accused of drugging hoes, TI a mess dog

Last edited:

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
I just listen to the interview that he said was a lie. I don’t understand why he would lie for 10 minutes straight. It makes no sense to me lol.
He know he wasn’t lying. His homie asked do u think that’s why people give him a hard time about the informant shyt? He said nah that ain’t it because nobody knew about this he was just volunteering the info for the 1st time on the show. He was in the middle of saying he ain’t never gave no kind of info ever before in his life the stopped himself and was like let me correct what I said it was this 1 time but…