TI Responds to Boosie| "My number the same & my address the same!!....I expected more from you..." UPDATE : T.I NOW SAYING HE LIED....

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tip speaking facts. Yall can hate the nikka all ya want, but he's right. That suppose to be your homie. Pull up and speak to the man. Boosie could have called and asked about all that if he wanted to.
If he’s a snitch though, and Boosie believes that, all of the respectful shyt is completely out the window. :yeshrug:

Smokee Robinson

All Star
Daps
I didn’t watch the TI response yet but Boosie only responded to Vlads question.. I think he didn’t have to go OD with it but everyone would’ve been mad if he didn’t keep the same energy he did for Birdmans brother.. Boosie was going to lose regardless in this situation. Damned if you do or don’t :manny:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Was expecting a response from boo, got one of vlad's chopped up pieces of unreleased video instead...nygga wearing the same outfit. NOT a response.

Also, great to be a square

Smokee Robinson

All Star
Daps
UPDATE: T.I says he was lying :deadrose:

Lmao man I was about to write this.. I watched the response video from TI and he saying’s he made up a scenario.. :mjlol: and didn’t want to clear anything up until now. Plus Boosie said he didn’t believe it was true so why was he so worked up about a fake scenario he supposedly created

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
it aint the media.
Boosie said prior to talking to Vlad people were coming on his social media asking about TI and his own people were calling him...
...thats why he answered Vlads question.

yall act like these people would be curing cancer if it wasnt for Vlad

How Vlad ain’t media, son?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
What is TI talking about? His bytch ass literally said his dead cousin visited him in a dream and gave him permission to snitch. What paperwork needs to be seen at that point?

Hoe ass midget had that dream in the same section of Sandman land where Biggie told Jay Z he was the greatest of all time, had permission to steal his raps, and that nobody was built like him and nikkas are just jealous of his camel face