TI Responds to Boosie| "My number the same & my address the same!!....I expected more from you..." UPDATE : T.I NOW SAYING HE LIED....

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
They we’re working on an album you can’t call the dude? :ld:

On the other side why would I call you… you a snitch probly got a wiretap :umad:

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
He has a interview out I place it in the OP.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Rant incoming

Let Me get my black n mild uh huh *lights black *

Uh huh yeah uh huh I was watching reruns of Carroll O Connor and In Heat Of The Night but I got time today ya hear me? I got time Tip, I got time ma boiii Nahhh I done told y'all how that old bytch ass negga with them Fisher Price dreads and middle of the mall glasses op-O-rate. Out here thinking he one of them ol Detroit neegus with the Cartey-As when in actuality he bought them at a discount at his local kiosk. Ol police informant Harris..with his bytch ass. "Lemme tell ya about another TIP" Uh huh didn't - didn't -didnt-didnt I tell y'all about him ? *Shakes index finger at screen* King of the South. Huh. I rather listen to Devin The Dude or Zee-Ro. Hell even OJ Da Juiceman Yuh-Yuh-Yuh last good album was Urban Legend any guddamn way.

"Remember I coulddd get ya block knock off, bankroll in the pockets of my jeannnnns. 👖 Yeah that was you and Lil Scrappy with his more teef 🦷 than gums having ass. Ay dig this here right he thinks because he uses them words with 15 syllables in eem that he some typa intellectual. You ain't no Minister Furrykhan homie. Tell me this tho huh, uh huh if you so in-tellect-ual why you Murry to that ol uglee ass Tiny ma boiii. She a straight treasure troll in the face ya hear me. She-She-She brought huh 🤢 uglee ass down there to South Beach Miami 🌴 to get a Bee Bee El, stupid mutafah got one of dem Big cement fix-a-flat, road assistance bootays..like them IG Models like Zmeena what's her name....*stares at IG Live** ain't did shyt to her face tho ma boi!!!! I know he stocked up on Whole Foods grocery bags 🛍️ and Costco to place over her head and hitting it doggystyleeee cause ain't no way you hitting that boogabear missionary reguleer. You really looking like a stud too nowadays ma boii. Ay TIP you look like the leesbian that nobody invited to the potluck homie asking for extra mackaroni. Ayyy Ayy ya know Tipster a trick too , "you can have whatever you like", uh huh that was him saying that Oswald Bates Jr. lemme tell ya something a woman can't get nothing but a good time, Moscato I got from the corna gas station, spearmeent gum and a Uber ride home my boiii.

And Boosie ayyyyyyyyyyy these neegus two peas in a pod....Boosie Boo before you get permanent ass imprints on DJ Vladmeer chair you need to get ya health in order. Errytime I see you I think of how I need to get in contact with them peeple at the hospice in Fort Werth. Just look at ya dark circles around ya eye like you been in the ring with Bee-Nard Hoppkins, kidney problems, corner of ya mouf always wet, diabetic. I had these shawtbread cookies I got from my nieces skool cause I support the chirren and I wanted to offa ya fonky ass one but yuh mite got into shock with ya silly ass. Ya vital orguns all fukked up ma boi. Can even ask you to dialogue over drinks cause ya kidneys might just give out any day. So what I did Boosie Boo Uh huh lemme tell ya what I did I got ya address in Batyon Rouge and I'm sending ya five cases of Essential Water 🌊 and you don't owe me chit Im just trying to be a good Samaritan.
:laff: