TikTok Says It's Not the Algorithm, Teens Are Just Pro-Palestine

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I literally know a palestinian who i thought was mixed, but his grandpa was a black palestinian married to lighter palestinian....so you just lying AGAIN like always.

Let me ask you have the IDF and Israel commited warcrimes against the people of Gaza?

WHAT IS “WAR CRIMES”? WAS OCTOBER 7TH A WAR CRIME? IS HAMAS SHOOTING ROCKETS AT ISRAELI CIVILIANS REGULARLY A WAR CRIME?? I BELIEVE IN EYE FOR AN EYE.. THE DIFFERENCE BEING THAT ISRAEL DOESNT TARGET CIVILIANS AND SENDS OUT EVACUATION WARNINGS PRIOR. SO IF ISRAEL IS COMMITTING WAR CRIMES THEN WTF IS HAMAS DOING?????

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
REMEMBER WHEN PALESTINIAN PRESS DID THIS?

condi5_.jpg

:sas2:

“OUR ALLIES!!”

:snoop:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
WHAT IS “WAR CRIMES”? WAS OCTOBER 7TH A WAR CRIME? IS HAMAS SHOOTING ROCKETS AT ISRAELI CIVILIANS REGULARLY A WAR CRIME?? I BELIEVE IN EYE FOR AN EYE.. THE DIFFERENCE BEING THAT ISRAEL DOESNT TARGET CIVILIANS AND SENDS OUT EVACUATION WARNINGS PRIOR. SO IF ISRAEL IS COMMITTING WAR CRIMES THEN WTF IS HAMAS DOING?????

I asked you a straight forward question and instead of answering it.....you start babbling what Hamas did and the definition of a war crime.

You nutjob zionist can't even see your own insanity :francis:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I asked you a straight forward question and instead of answering it.....you start babbling what Hamas did and the definition of a war crime.

You nutjob zionist can't even see your own insanity :francis:

I THINK IF A NATION COMMITS WAR CRIMES ON YOU THEN ALL BETS ARE OFF.. WHATS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
I THINK IF A NATION COMMITS WAR CRIMES ON YOU THEN ALL BETS ARE OFF.. WHATS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

So you are a genocidal zionist....nice to know the mods are letting nutjobs who are advocating for extermination of a people to roam around....and you wonder why people like you were expelled from every place on earth that you tried to settle in.

Fukk Israel and fukk you too :umad:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
So you are a genocidal zionist....nice to know the mods are letting nutjobs who are advocating for extermination of a people to roam around....and you wonder why people like you were expelled from every place on earth that you tried to settle in.

Fukk Israel and fukk you too :umad:

WAIT.. SO YOU THINK TARGETING TERRORISTS IS “GENOCIDAL”?? BUT DELIBERATELY TARGETING CIVILIANS UNAPOLOGETICALLY IS OK??

SEEK HELP FAM

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WAIT.. SO YOU THINK TARGETING TERRORISTS IS “GENOCIDAL”?? BUT DELIBERATELY TARGETING CIVILIANS UNAPOLOGETICALLY IS OK??

SEEK HELP Fam

Why has the Israeli government put 3 million people in a concentration camp.

All of this is reverberation of energy thr Israeli government has given the palestinians for decades.

The fact you can't see how everything led to this, especially with how the Netanyahu government has moved all these years.

Like people should just shut up and take it because of what the jews went through by the hands of WHITE EUROPEANs

Fortunately I know jews who are not on that bs and call it for what it is.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Why has the Israeli government put 3 million people in a concentration camp.
They put themselves there by being hostile.​
All of this is reverberation of energy thr Israeli government has given the palestinians for decades.
Arabs had many chances to make their own and refused.​
The fact you can't see how everything led to this, especially with how the Netanyahu government has moved all these years.
The fact that Arabs didn't accept the partition multiple times is not the fault of Netanyahu's Gov't which didn't exist.​
Like people should just shut up and take it because of what the jews went through by the hands of WHITE EUROPEANs
Most Israelis are not European and it's telling that you think that Israelis should just allow their citizens to be massacred and not respond at all. Arabs killed more Palestinians than Jews in the same amount of time but no one says anything about that.​
Fortunately I know jews who are not on that bs and call it for what it is.
They don't live in Iarael and are not affected because they don't live next to a bunch of people who want to kill them.​

Last edited:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
They put themselves there by being hostile.​

Arabs had many chances to make their own and refused.​

The fact that Arabs didn't accept the partition multiple times is not the fault of Netanyahu's Gov't which didn't exist.​

Most Israelis are not European and it's telling that you think that Israelis should just allow their citizens to be massacred and not respond at all. Arabs killed more Palestinians than Jews in the same amount of time but no one says anything about that.​

They don't live in Iarael and are not affected because they don't live next to a bunch of people who want to kill them.​

Shin Bet started a project to weaken the PLO, they found a small chapter of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood in Gaza and started providing money, explosives training, and weapons.

Hamas was born.

And since 1987, Hamas has been a convenient excuse for Israel. Speaking of Netanyahu. He said this in 2019.

“Those who want to thwart the establishment of a Palestinian state should support the strengthening of Hamas and the transfer of money to Hamas. This is part of our strategy.”

You see things only from the view of an Israeli settler.

What it all comes down to is that deep down you believe that the lives of an Israeli is worth more than 1000's of Palestinians.

That Israel is special and is allowed to conquer and occupy and ethnically cleanse another people.