TikTok Says It's Not the Algorithm, Teens Are Just Pro-Palestine

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Shin Bet started a project to weaken the PLO.
The PLO didn't exist until the 60's and doesn't address why Arabs rejected the partition in the 40's nor does it address the Arab World trying to exterminate ALL the Jews there instead of living with them as over 2 million do, today.

It also doesn't address the fact that when Egypt controlled Gaza before the formation of the PLO, there was no call by them for a State.

Nor does it address the fact that Arabs killed more Palestinians in a year than Israel has since it's formation.

They have no one to blame but themselves.

What it REALLY boils down to is that you believe Israeli lives are not worth as much as Arabs' because you don't like Jews.

Arabs are not special. Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank are the same Arabs in Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, and the rest of the Arabian Peninsula.​

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
The PLO didn't exist until the 60's and doesn't address why Arabs rejected the partition in the 40's nor does it address the Arab World trying to exterminate ALL the Jews there instead of living with them as over 2 million do, today.

It also doesn't address the fact that when Egypt controlled Gaza before the formation of the PLO, there was no call by them for a State.

What it REALLY boils down to is that you believe Israeli lives are not worth as much as Arabs' because you don't like Jews.​
:mjlol: Nah, it all boils down to you being a motherless cock sucking fakkit.

:umad: Free Palestine 🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Nor does it address the fact that Arabs killed more Palestinians in a year than Israel has since it's formation.

What it REALLY boils down to is that you believe Israeli lives are not worth as much as Arabs' because you don't like Jews.

Arabs are not special. Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank are the same Arabs in Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, and the rest of the Arabian Peninsula.​

I'm not going to defend the Arab mistreatment of Jews. With that said, the Jews of the Arab World lived there under various Muslim empires and contributed to the human, cultural, scientific developments during those times for hundreds of years. Jews were kicked out of Jerusalem with Muslims during the crusades. From Spain during the inquisition.

There's a rich history there.

With that said, you can't also deny the Zionist crimes against Jews in the Middle East.

Back to the partition, If you look at the 1947 maps you will understand why the Arabs rejected the 1948 UN proposal. The UN suggested just handing over land to the Jews that was Arab settled just so they could have viable borders..

On one level, I agree with you that Egypt and Jordan had their opportunity to get a Palestinian state ready during their occupations of Gaza and the West Bank and East Jerusalem. BUT, that wasn't their intentions.

Before Black September, Jordan consistently sought to acquire the Palestinian territory to its West, displaying a lack of concern for the establishment of an independent Arab state for Palestinians—an attitude distinct from the rest of the region. Jordan actively supported the Peel Commission, and the Hashemite leaders regularly engaged with Zionist leaders before the 1948 war, putting forth various proposals. Remarkably, they didn't object to the idea of a Jewish state as long as they could subsequently annex the Arab territories. Initially, they accepted the 1948 borders, only later reversing this decision under pressure from the other Arab states.

Their involvement in the 1948 war stemmed from a desire to, at a minimum, control the Palestinian territories. However, recognizing an opportunity to seize the entire land, they exploited it successfully, annexing the West Bank for two decades. During this period, Palestinians were treated as Jordanians, provided with Jordanian passports and residency. This move, though, was a strategic effort to eliminate political Palestinian nationalism in the region, perceived as a threat to Jordan's security.

Add to it that Egypt dissolved the puppet All-Palestine government at the turn of the sixties because Nasser wanted to unify the Arabs under his aegis and that's the full picture.

To current times, yes Hamas is incompetent, yet Fatah appears to align with what Israel has desired for years. Despite this, it is clear that Israel perceives no substantial benefit from a two state solution. They have won. The settler movement takes house by house and property by property in the West Bank. Fatah has been attempting to surrender for years, but Israel consistently presents excuses, likely due to the obligation to restrict settlements and grant limited rights to the Palestinians.

In fact, the entire 'peace process' seems to have been an endeavor for Arafat and the elite in the PLO to deceive their people and abandon the pursuit of a genuine and independently viable state. Their primary goal in the process was to extract concessions from the Israelis to make it appear convincing to the Palestinian population.

The envisioned success, which originated in Madrid and was desired by both Rabin and Arafat, would have resulted in a pseudo-Palestinian state, essentially remaining under Israeli colonial influence (no armed forces, no control over air, no control over water, etc). Despite this, they would have presented it convincingly to the Palestinian people. The Gulf States and Egypt strongly supported this approach, with only the nationalist factions in the PLO and Hamas opposing it. As part of the deal, a police state similar to other Arab countries would have been established, suppressing dissent in cooperation with Shin Bet.

However, this plan derailed with Rabin's death, and Likud's obstructionist approach, along with the impact of Hamas suicide bombings. Essentially, the plan failed because the Israelis believed they could have both their cake and eat it too – a belief that has proven true.

I like Jews. I've grown up around and have many friends who are. I'm in one of the bigger metro areas in the USA with Jews. So saying I don't like Jews is just a cop out on your argument because you can't defend what a fascist state is doing.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
I like Jews. I've grown up around and have many friends who are. I'm in one of the bigger metro areas in the USA with Jews. So saying I don't like Jews is just a cop out on your argument because you can't defend what a fascist state is doing.
You saying deep down that I believe Israeli lives are worth more than Palestinians is just a cop out on your argument because you can't defend Arabs being sore losers in wars they started and lost. Speaking of fascism, you should look to EVERY Arab Nation first......

Arabs have had their own States since the defeat of the Ottoman Empire. They are all oppressive, fascist regimes unlike Israel which is a Democracy.

This STILL ignores the fact that Arabs refused to make a Palestinian State when the opportunities were offered.

Their current circumstances are their fault.​

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
All that long reply and he focused on that last line because you called him a jew lover first.

Didn’t even bother with all the other historical facts
I don't respond to Arab propaganda, lies, and personal attacks.

People keep trying to justify October 7 and it just ain't gonna work.

'Bu-bu-but the history!!!'

No.

Israel has the right to defend itself from terrorists just as ANY Nation does.

Palestine was never a Nation.​

Last edited:

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Y'all in here really going back and forth with non-black bozos @Sccit and @Dafunkdoc_Unlimited ??? :mjlol: Couldn't imagine having them dudes off ignore. Dafunkdoc got collections of images of black men being lynched and burned and doesn't hesitate to share them on here, mentally ill poster.
I put that p.o.s. on ignore years and years ago