Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Salute.

u0eye2p.gif

Came in here to post that :mjlol:

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
:salute:Cool guys, had fun with Lakers/Spurs rivalry. There is nothing to dislike about the Spurs, their big 3 and Pop are all nice guys

I dislike them out of respect. We had a good rivalry, both of us had the top 2 generational players, the top 2 coaches, top of the best big men, etc. I hate them for being our true rival(same with the Kings, except they obviously never lasted).

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps

Gonna miss that dude - very underrated player in his prime who was strongly skilled in so many areas of the game (ball handling, perimeter shooting, finishing, getting to the line, team defense, playmaking) and played the sport like his life was on the line every single night. Had superstar caliber impact for the Spurs and from a performance level standpoint he should definitely be ranked among the top ten SG's all time.

Agreed. He was incredible in 05. His peak has a case against any SG ever not named MJ, Kobe, Wade or Jerry IMO. He was the best player in the NBA in the 05 playoffs and finals and shouldve won FMVP IMO.

He was an underrated defender, mad underrated. Always felt he shouldve been on All D teams. Honestly overall not just man defense he did more on D than Bowen to me who was overrated. In that 05 postseason he played great perimeter D, sht on Denver in the 1st round, outplayed MVP Nash, outplayed peak Ray Allen, butchered Detroits historic D in the finals etc. Incredible postseason and nikkas forget how clutch this dude was on BOTH ends in his prime. A bunch of clutch plays in that postseason.

Hes one of the most skilled and high IQ players ive ever seen. Really no weakness in his game. If not for injury issues and if he had durability like Stockton hed by seen way, way higher on the alltime list.

And also hes the greatest passer ive ever seen from the SG position. His court vision is Magic/Bird like. He made routine :what: passes, sht that 99% of players in history cant make sometimes. In an average week of NBA regular season games dude would have 5 of these passes a week

manu-ginobli-crazy-pass.gif
17D6W2c.gif

GrizzledEvergreenBrownbutterfly.gif
oD3qgW0.gif

third.gif

This dude damn neared blocked every great of his era (i know he got TMac, Pierce and Ray at least once but cant find shyt) and shotblocking was one of his weakest aspects :dead:

Manu-Ginobili-blocks-Russell-Westbrook-AP.jpg

He was a mad underrated dunker in games too.

manudunkonlakers1.jpg

the way he manhandled Ray and Bosh in 14 :heh:

manudunk2.gif

I just cant get past the flopping and head snapping tho. Respect his game and if it wasnt for the damn flopping hed be one of my alltime faves :martin:

Last edited:

swag johnson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prolific posting bruh :wow: ^

I dont know if people who didnt watch him every game like spurs fans can appreciate how awesome the dude was, his amazing passes, his iq, his hustle and competitive nature, and clutchness was out of this world. He definitely carried the spurs during the 08-11 seasons even with a shytty roster and injured duncan. If not for his own injuries he probably could have been seen as an mvp candidate, but the guy wanted to play for his country in the olympics and fiba games every other year, so you can't hate on that.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That near quadruple double in the finals :wow:. The fadeaway Duncan hit over Shaq before the .4 seconds shot :wow:. The way he single handle fly locked up Gasol and Z-Bo in the conference finals. His 25 point first half of game 6 :demonic:. Manu brought the euro step over. Between that and his passes posted above, those alone were amazing. That double flop with him and raja bell though :dead:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Can't lie, I took them for granted, I didn't realize until now that it's over. Watching Timmy play at Wake up until now has been crazy, I never disrespected Timmy because he was too great and I was happy that he got Admiral his well deserved ring. Manu is a cat that I liked since day one, the boy was nice, no way around it. As a Lakers fan I miss those Lakers/Spurs games/series, legendary and never lacked drama. If you actually HATE Timmy, you lost. Salute the Spurs forever, he quietly sniped the NBA for 19 years for 5 rings and left.

:salute:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
2003 playoffs vs. Lakers. I felt this was the moment you knew it was real and that the Spurs weren't playing this time.

48 points vs. the Suns. The dunk on Marion and Stoudemire at 5:30 :whoo: