"Timeless" Toni Storm = best gimmick in wrestling ?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
shyt broke the land-speed record going from :lupe: to :russ: to :camby:
it's not a top championship gimmick. TBS title sure. Non-title fukkery, definitely. But this gimmick isn't something serious title contenders should be entertaining.

...but then again, it's an unserious division in an unserious company :yeshrug:
It’s theater combat entertainment where gimmicks are the biggest thing for a character and this dude complaining about who should battle For fake championships in predetermined outcomes. :dead:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
shyt broke the land-speed record going from :lupe: to :russ: to :camby:
it's not a top championship gimmick. TBS title sure. Non-title fukkery, definitely. But this gimmick isn't something serious title contenders should be entertaining.

...but then again, it's an unserious division in an unserious company :yeshrug:
:camby:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
She can be funny at times but her matches have dropped in quality chasing bad comedy spots. This gimmick screams chicken shyt heel but is played like a goofy face with a push. It's all over the place and her best work has been on commentary lately. Still can be revived. Maybe when Sasha shows up.

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
She can be funny at times but her matches have dropped in quality chasing bad comedy spots. This gimmick screams chicken shyt heel but is played like a goofy face with a push. It's all over the place and her best work has been on commentary lately. Still can be revived. Maybe when Sasha shows up.
They don’t know when to say when. If an act gets over doing comedy they’ll just keep doing comedy until they’re corny and people are sick of them. Orange Cassidy been doing the hands in pockets shyt for 5 years with no kinda character development

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
They don’t know when to say when. If an act gets over doing comedy they’ll just keep doing comedy until they’re corny and people are sick of them. Orange Cassidy been doing the hands in pockets shyt for 5 years with no kinda character development
Why would you need character development if the character is already over? :dahell:

Then he switches up and there’s a chance it doesn’t work, then you’ll bytch saying, “why did they change it? It was working already.”

I don’t understand the complaints some of you have. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it. :snoop:

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Why would you need character development if the character is already over? :dahell:

Then he switches up and there’s a chance it doesn’t work, then you’ll bytch saying, “why did they change it? It was working already.”

I don’t understand the complaints some of you have. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it. :snoop:
“Why did Cena stop freestyling and acting like a rapper?He was already over:what:

“Why would hogan turn heel and join Nash and Hall? I don’t get it!:why:

“Why is Rocky Maivia raising his eyebrow and calling himself The Rock now?! This shyt is stupid!:scusthov:

Y’all deserve exactly what Tony gives you

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
“Why did Cena stop freestyling and acting like a rapper?He was already over:what:

“Why would hogan turn heel and join Nash and Hall? I don’t get it!:why:

“Why is Rocky Maivia raising his eyebrow and calling himself The Rock now?! This shyt is stupid!:scusthov:

Y’all deserve exactly what Tony gives you
The one thing you’re forgetting to see is they CHANGED their gimmicks. That’s not character development. A Character development example is Corbin doing the happy to sad change.

Edit: In Toni’s case, slowly losing her mind to this Hollywood starlet is character development.

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
The one thing you’re forgetting to see is they CHANGED their gimmicks. That’s not character development. A Character development example is Corbin doing the happy to sad change.

Edit: In Toni’s case, slowly losing her mind to this Hollywood starlet is character development.
The point I was making is that those things wouldn’t have happen if whoever was the booker just thought “welp they’re already over, this is good enough.”

True on the Toni Storm character development point but she needs to not lean into the comedy as much

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The point I was making is that those things wouldn’t have happen if whoever was the booker just thought “welp they’re already over, this is good enough.”

True on the Toni Storm character development point but she needs to not lean into the comedy as much

Her entire gimmick has been based on a comedy act, so what the fukk is the point of not doing it? :mjlol:

And Toni isn’t gonna be doing this gimmick forever, so there’s no point to change anything at the moment if it’s working. Just because you don’t like something doesn’t mean the rest of the IWC has the same view. She’s providing fukkery and dudes are bytching. :dead:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Her entire gimmick has been based on a comedy act, so what the fukk is the point of not doing it? :mjlol:

And Toni isn’t gonna be doing this gimmick forever, so there’s no point to change anything at the moment if it’s working. Just because you don’t like something doesn’t mean the rest of the IWC has the same view. She’s providing fukkery and dudes are bytching. :dead:
Man I can't wait for Wendy Choo to debut on the main roster if she still has the OC knockoff gimmick. I can already see shills saying that her character is miles better than Orange Cassidy