ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
And nah i dont mean in them guts ya heathens :mjgrin:

Im talking feelings, letting em know how you feel :wow:

How it work out for yall? give me the good and the bad :lupe:

I normally dont say shyt and leave it as or whatever, but recently im gettin an itch :sadcam:

I want to get it all out there :noah: but idk :patrice:

Lets hear it :feedme:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I...I can't brehs:sadcam: I'm too emotional when it comes to this chick.

It's this black American chick i met long ago when I first moved to Atlanta. She is from Jackson North Carolina. Cute little chocolatey honey thick in All the right places :ohlawd:

I gave her my heart on a silver platter. Instead of loving me back She used me for dikk and tossed me to the side whenever she felt like it.
I know i Probably should hate her but Everytime she calls because she's either bored or mad at her new fiancé (She got engaged since we dated) I feel like I should tell her to fukk off but I can't. I wind up going to her, still. I'm trying to make love to her and cuddle and spend the night with her on my arms... You know the whole nine. But she just wants viscous backshots and suck the dikk, cuddle for a bit than be like "..okay time for you to go".
For real this chick makes me feel like I'm the woman brehs :mjcry:

Love is awful,brehs. I know I want to be with that chick so bad that perhaps , for my own good, I shouldn't be with her. When I was little my dad always told me "... See that chick you will meet and be head over heels in love with? Don't you EVER marry her. EVER!!!. You hear me?".

At this point I'm just avoiding her but I hate that feeling of not having control because I know the minute she calls I'll be tempted to go to her.

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
The last was son's mom. That chapter closed but I'd like some head from her still.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
I...I can't brehs:sadcam: I'm too emotional when it comes to this chick.

It's this black American chick i met long ago when I first moved to Atlanta. She is from Jackson North Carolina. Cute little chocolatey honey thick in All the right places :ohlawd:

I gave her my heart on a silver platter. Instead of loving me back She used me for dikk and tossed me to the side whenever she felt like it.
I know i Probably should hate her but Everytime she calls because she's either bored or mad at her new fiancé (She got engaged since we dated) I feel like I should tell her to fukk off but I can't. I wind up going to her, still. I'm trying to make love to her and cuddle and spend the night with her on my arms... You know the whole nine. But she just wants viscous backshots and suck the dikk, cuddle for a bit than be like "..okay time for you to go".
For real this chick makes me feel like I'm the woman brehs :mjcry:

Love is awful,brehs. I know I want to be with that chick so bad that perhaps , for my own good, I shouldn't be with her. My dad all ways told me "... See that chick you will me and be head over heels in love with? Don't you EVER marry her. EVER!!!. You hear me?".

At this point I'm just avoiding her but I hate that feeling of not having control because I know the minute she calls I'll be tempted to go to her.
This is both sad and hilarious at the same time
Im sorry breh

lurkinlikeamf9

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug:My ex wife

We split.

She married her boss and had a baby then divorced him.

She still tries to get me to fukk in the guise of tryna find a new daddy for that b*stard daughter.

I decline.