Timothy Bradley: I Am A Better Fighter Than Pacquiao

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
its not more the resume breh with bradley....i get where jello is coming from...its how he fights...similar to how i felt about watching john ruiz fight...it drove me crazy..has been for years..since the witter fight...i hated the constant headbutting, the no jab, and the bad punching mechanics (with the exception of the overhand right)...i felt it was wild amateurish and why i can't get behind him...but i respected the conditioning...there are numerous of fighters i would rather watch than tim bradley
See that is what kills me about these threads...I have never called Bradley a bum, just pointing out the fact that he is not fun to watch fight and his sudden rise in standing in the boxing world is based off a gift, a disputed win and a fight that was like watching paint dry.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
its not more the resume breh with bradley....i get where jello is coming from...its how he fights...similar to how i felt about watcEshahing john ruiz fight...it drove me crazy..has been for years..since the witter fight...i hated the constant headbutting, the no jab, and the bad punching mechanics (with the exception of the overhand right)...i felt it was wild amateurish and why i can't get behind him...but i respected the conditioning...there are numerous of fighters i would rather watch than tim bradley

I agree breh, Im not a fan of Bradley. However, jello called Bradley a "hype job" and that cant be farther from the truth. Bradley is official and beat some very good opponents. John Ruiz was boring as fukk though:heh: If Jello just sticks with the Bradley is boring angle, I'd agree. But throwing shade on his career by calling him a hype job, while he's a Keith Thurman fan, is ridiculous to me:manny:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I agree breh, Im not a fan of Bradley. However, jello called Bradley a "hype job" and that cant be farther from the truth. Bradley is official and beat some very good opponents. John Ruiz was boring as fukk though:heh: If Jello just sticks with the Bradley is boring angle, I'd agree. But throwing shade on his career by calling him a hype job, while he's a Keith Thurman fan, is ridiculous to me:manny:
His career isn't the hype job but this talking him up like he is one of the three best fighters in the game right now is some bullshyt hype off of 3 fights, none of which showed him being impressive or dominant.

And I have no clue what the fukk Thurman and my liking his potential has to do with anything.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Didn't we have that debate in another thread already? Someone mentioning Bradley's Showtime fights like they were a series of "Thrillers in Manila" seems very familiar sounding.
Yep i'm sure i've asked you. Bradley had some great fights during that time. If you don't like the way he fights why didn't you say so bro. You called Bradley a hype job.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yep i'm sure i've asked you. Bradley had some great fights during that time. If you don't like the way he fights why didn't you say so bro. You called Bradley a hype job.
Like I replied previously to @Newzz:

His career isn't the hype job but this talking him up like he is one of the three best fighters in the game right now is some bullshyt hype off of 3 fights, none of which showed him being impressive or dominant.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

So how would you rank him dog?

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

whats soimpressive about andre Ward then? Because he is boring as shyt but he is considered the #2... shyt pacq last few fights been boring(cotto fight was the last exciting fight)

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
whats soimpressive about andre Ward then? Because he is boring as shyt but he is considered the #2... shyt pacq last few fights been boring(cotto fight was the last exciting fight)
gotta disagree with you there homie...pac-margarito was ridiculous and pac-marquez 4 was FOTY in 2012.....ward i don't have a problem with his fights or how he fights..that dude actually succeeded my expectations..i had pegged him as a olympic hype job until that fight with kessler in super 6

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
gotta disagree with you there homie...pac-margarito was ridiculous and pac-marquez 4 was FOTY in 2012.....ward i don't have a problem with his fights or how he fights..that dude actually succeeded my expectations..i had pegged him as a olympic hype job until that fight with kessler in super 6
Margarito fight was not good..... I'll give you JMM fight though...

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
last time we saw the real manny pacquiao was 30 seconds before he got knocked the fukk out

unseen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I give bradley his due for winning over marquez but that's it

He changed up his approach a couple times and got the best of marquez and on top of that marquez was sleeping the whole fight.

his previous fights were either robberies or barely made it by the skin of his teeth

Pac will have his way with dude.