Timothy Bradley: I Am A Better Fighter Than Pacquiao

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
If Pac loses it will be like De La Hoya not being able to beat Sugar Shane Mosley

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
De la Hoya whooped on Mosleys ass in fight 2, he only lost due to refusing to extend with Arum, so bad scenario here

And Mosley admitted to being on steroids for that fight

Shane Mosley admits to using BALCO steroids
By Tim Smith / DAILY NEWS SPORTS WRITER
Saturday, September 29, 2007, 2:14 AM
amd-mosley-jpg.jpg

Shane Mosley said last night that he inadvertently took two designer steroids — "the cream" and "the clear" — before his championship fight against Oscar De La Hoya in 2003 after he was misled by BALCO founder Victor Conte about what he was actually taking.

"We were misled (by Conte)," Mosley told the Daily News. "I guess I got the clear and the cream."

Conte disputed that in an e-mail response to The News. "I've never misled or deceived any athlete," Conte wrote in the e-mail. "I've always been a man of full disclosure."

According to a report on SI.com yesterday, Mosley used the two types of designer steroids and EPO two months before his junior middleweight championship fight against De La Hoya in 2003

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/more-sports/shane-mosley-admits-balco-steroids-article-1.247541#ixzz2uMK8hOoF

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
And Mosley admitted to being on steroids for that fight
Shane was on roids far far before that, dude used to look like a MW in his lw days, funny his body is much much smaller now than then at 154 and all

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
We'll see if Bradleys right...He definitely has better muscle definition and his stamina is maxed out. I bet his pipe game is far superior to any of ours. No homo but id let him pound my booty hole in exchange for a guaranteed win against Pacquiao :lupe:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
We'll see if Bradleys right...He definitely has better muscle definition and his stamina is maxed out. I bet his pipe game is far superior to any of ours. No homo but id let him pound my booty hole in exchange for a guaranteed win against Pacquiao :lupe:

@mr. smoke weed......#BradleyBunch?:scusthov:

:dead: