Tinder Simps What You Do For a Living and Where You Went to School Have Critical Effects

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Want to get a Tinder date? It helps to have these jobs
tinder

INDIA%20DATING%20APPS

tinder

1 of 2
Dating app Tinder has released the hottest jobs in Florida. Sara Hylton Bloomberg
BY NICHOLAS NEHAMAS

nnehamas@miamiherald.com

Need a hot date? Try telling people you’re an engineer, architect or psychologist.

Popular dating app Tinder allows users to inform potential mates of what they do for a living. The company analyzed which jobs got the highest percentage of “right swipes.” (For those of you who prefer analog dating, swiping right on someone’s Tinder profile means you consider them a match.)

In Florida, Tinder found women who said they were psychologists, graphic designers, stylists, CEOs/entrepreneurs and architects got the most right swipes. For men, engineers, architects, pilots, journalists and paramedics did best.

Yes, journalists made the top five, despite long hours, low pay and a generally cranky demeanor. Don’t get your hopes up: The Miami Herald isn’t on Tinder . . . yet.

Tinder has also crunched the numbers on which universities will have you playing the field like an All American. For women, Florida State University and University of Miami finished first and second nationwide. University of Florida came in at number 19. No Florida schools made the top 20 for men. Sorry, fellas. But if you want to fib about where you went to college, it wouldn’t be the first time someone was less than truthful online.

Read more here: Want to get a Tinder date? It helps to have these jobs

Popular dating app Tinder allows users to inform potential mates of what they do for a living. The company analyzed which jobs got the highest percentage of “right swipes.” (For those of you who prefer analog dating, swiping right on someone’s Tinder profile means you consider them a match.)

In Florida, Tinder found women who said they were psychologists, graphic designers, stylists, CEOs/entrepreneurs and architects got the most right swipes. For men, engineers, architects, pilots, journalists and paramedics did best.

Yes, journalists made the top five, despite long hours, low pay and a generally cranky demeanor. Don’t get your hopes up: The Miami Herald isn’t on Tinder . . . yet.

Tinder has also crunched the numbers on which universities will have you playing the field like an All American. For women, Florida State University and University of Miami finished first and second nationwide. University of Florida came in at number 19. No Florida schools made the top 20 for men. Sorry, fellas. But if you want to fib about where you went to college, it wouldn’t be the first time someone was less than truthful online.

Read more here: Want to get a Tinder date? It helps to have these jobs

___

When I was about to go to law school, It sure helped.

Brehs, lie! Women lie and they love the lie. Cooler stories to tell their friends. Be a partner of your own law firm that must remain covert because of international government contracts, etc. Buy a stethoscope and say you're a nurse or in med school. So, you have a great "reason" why you're always busy. Your folks are sick and that's why you can't pay for dinner for the eleven-hunnid time. She's investing in her future as the wife of a doctor.
:mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Comment but back to regularly scheduled programming.

thatdude954

All Star
Daps
Men don't care about a woman's job like that. You think a man wants to date a stylist ? He just doesn't care.

Isn't tinder just for hooking up? Then they really don't care.

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Men don't care about a woman's job like that. You think a man wants to date a stylist ? He just doesn't care.

If you not know women always have ulterior motives then there's a lot to learn.

thatdude954

All Star
Daps
If you not know women always have ulterior motives then there's a lot to learn.
If you're suggesting that some of these women might want more than hooking up then I get that. That's why most of the men's side has high paying or "interesting" and creative jobs.

Just seems like a list of the most common jobs for men and women (excluding retail, call centers, and fast food).

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I figured this, when I was on tinder years ago before they asked for occupation and collegiate school attended. I got quite a few matches.

I rejoined tinder months ago and get 4 matches at most a month.

plushcarpet

Superstar
Daps

all it says on the female side is that the good looking, fit, girls major in psychology :mjlol: