Tiny on The Breakfast Club: Marriage, appearance, Azalia Banks, Floyd Mayweather & Biggie...

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
Cthagod: whats going on with tiny tonight?

Tiny: idk what they doing they need to bring it back

Cthagod: whats the hold up

Tiny: they said they wanna do a animated version insted

Cthagod: why would they wanna do that:troll:

:dead:

Funk Flex

HOT 97
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
anybody else notice angela yee come off like she hates men?

always on some super feminist shyt like she always trying to make it men vs women..or seeming to enjoy men getting cheated on or played or embarrassed...she come off like a bytch that got a train ran on her or raped or hurt by a dude some type of way...:patrice:
i think she's bi or flat out gay, she seemed to be fliriting with keisha cole hard

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She ugly, but if she loyal and they got true love that's all that matters in the end.

That real love is potent:sadcam:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

always on some super feminist shyt like she always trying to make it men vs women..or seeming to enjoy men getting cheated on or played or embarrassed...she come off like a bytch that got a train ran on her or raped or hurt by a dude some type of way...:patrice:
lol shes going extra hard in this bid

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How everybody and they mama talked to Biggie and Pac the day they died though and gave em dap or made peace:mjlol:...I was :dead: at Biggies apology "Im sorry,im ugly too:manny:"

Tiny seem cool though,like she know she aint a bad bytch physically and she cool with that cuz she got the dude she want so she could care less what people got to say about her looks:salute:

Casso Dinero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Portland, Oregon
:manny:
Not taking that bait

:snoop:fukk I took the bait

giphy.gif

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Sugar

Banned
Daps

Word is that Angela Yee is a closet dyke. I got a cousin who work in the industry and he gave me the scoop on all these nikkas. Game so shady :troll:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Word is that Angela Yee is a closet dyke. I got a cousin who work in the industry and he gave me the scoop on all these nikkas. Game so shady :troll:
she might be a closet dyke but she definitely an out the closet hoe... she done fukked half the industry so being bi isn't a stretch... i just remember all the nasty shyt she would talk about when she had that sex show on sat. radio

but damn y'all killin tiny.. she does seem like a real ass chick tho.. better personality than 99% of women i see in the game... she knows her man cheats, still rides, holds the nikka down, got with him when he was broke and she was rich, takes care of the kids, makes her own money, can take a joke, laugh at herself, still get gutter with it and throw shots, she wants to fukk all day and plays her role :salute:

personality wise, that's what we all out here looking for