Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Stay being a fat fukk :umad:

Yea cuz im so fat :mjlol:

Man take this toxic bullshyt elsewhere on the coli :camby:

I fast 18 hours a day. One meal a day is not gonna cut it unless u consuming your caloric intake in that one sitting. If u wanna debate it then coo but save your toxic bullshyt for other parts of the site. This place is for info,debate and advice.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Yes your body is always burning and burns what it needs to survive, that source being from gylcogen or fat stores. But just calorie counting alone, does not reduce and keep fat off.

Reducing calories alone rarely works as we see, as, this is due to reduction in the RMR and metabolism. The weight usually creeps back on.

Thats why i said eat healthy. Im not a believer that all calories are created equal(like most). Ive been on diets where i ate what i want within my calorie target and ive had diets where i ate clean and healthy. The latter was far more efficent then the formal. I belive sugar is the culprit of weight gain. At least to me and my body it is. Im a firm believer that everyone is different and there is no one true diet. Ive done IIFYM, keto, fasting, ect. All while consuming the same amount of calories. Some work better then others. IIFYM is by far the worse on me though.

Last edited:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Thats why i said eat healthy. Im not a believer that all calories are created equal(like most). Ive been on diets where i ate what i want within my calorie target and ive had diets where i ate clean and healthy. The latter was far more efficent then the formal. I belive sugar is the culprit of weight gain. At least to me and my body it is. Im a firm believer that everyone is different and there is no one true diet. Ive done IIFYM, keto, fasting, ect. All while consuming the same amount of calories. Some work better then others. IIFYM is by far the worse on me though.

Yes i would never say IF And Keto is the only way to anyone. I just provide my experience and info, def agree about sugar

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
First is diet
Only drink water
Also eat 1500 calories a day
It can be whatever food you like but each day include at least a fruit
Also jump rope is a great exercise
10 sets of 300 skips with a minute break will speed up your weight loss and it’ll be great to strengthen your heart and lungs

:heh: