"tired of seein all these spanish and these white bytches livin these soft lives" - Summer Walker (New gender war BANGER)

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Wait until the limp wrist, captain save’em weirdos
And Doritos dust fingered bytches of thecoli fully wake up
Congrats on an effortless plat.

giphy.gif

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
The men in those communities are masculine and know their role so yea you will find it more in their community than the bc
What is that role, praytell? I know men in those communities complaining about their circumstances and women too. Hell, the whole Red-pill movement was started by White men. Hispanic men are also constantly complaining about their women cheating on them. Last, your argument is the converse argument of why a lot of brothers say they date out. They claim Black women do not know their role and can find women who do know their role easier in those communities. I.E. you are no different than them if you are a female.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjpls: I will say it…black people swear they know how non-black households are ran. They refuse to believe that non-black people. Are normal, work like everyone else, and have relationships issues. They always present them as theses mystical perfect beings. Who can’t do no wrong, and has everything figured out. While black relationships are the embodiment of struggle love.

Last edited:

DrDoom

All Star
Daps
The men in those communities are masculine and know their role so yea you will find it more in their community than the bc
I agree, but the women allow their men to lead. My wife Ethiopian, and in their culture their men lead

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Where are Hispanic chicks not working. They're out here working all types of jobs while their boyfriend/husband does physical labor all day.
:dead:

White women out here working retail jobs while their man sells cars. Black couples are doing the same thing across America but at a lower rate, since fewer black people are partnered. That's how you know this a very online conversation with little real world application. Couples combine their income every day in this country.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Too much tv, too much social media.

I noticed women are social media zombies
When love and hip hop and the real housewives show got popular 10 + years ago I thought it was just online bird points, but slowly but surely in real life I've noticed the change for the next few years.

It's women working at Burger King having the same dating expectations as they see some chick on tv have.

Some chick I know that don't got shyt going on said that you must be a baller to get with her and I'm like you don't have shyt going on how you saying that?