"tired of seein all these spanish and these white bytches livin these soft lives" - Summer Walker (New gender war BANGER)

timeless

💜💙💜💙💜💙
Daps
I for one am not envious of white and latin women in any sort of way. I've seen enough of their relationships to know it is all a facade and they don't really lead soft lives.

And I hope someday soon black women will realize that they can create their own "soft life" with or without a man. Yes, you have to begin with a "hard life" via hard work, but you have to work towards anything in life. Plus, it's worth having your own wealth in the long run. Then you can hire someone else to cook for you, clean for you, etc. There, your soft life. 😌

Black women, you already have the edge and you're already ahead of your female peers. Smart, sexy, tough, and the epitome of femininity. Yes it is true. Eric Benet described it well 😍:

Daps
it makes no sense to me how a lot of these famous black women will go and get knocked up by rappers (a demographic of celebrities who get rich and famous off making rhymes about how degenerate they are) and then when the guy who wrote a song about making them a single mom….makes them a single mom, we have to deal with what is basically anti-BM propaganda, like the song in the OP.

Chris brown is more respected by black women than John Boyega. Doesnt anyone else find that depressing?

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
09FRUITVENDOR-Falcon-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg
Spanish woman living the soft life

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Ridiculous, every Walmart and McDonald's is filled with Latina workers. White woman are in every office I've worked in while Latinas are cleaning the bathroom. Where do people get the idea they don't work?

Edit: Pretty sure black women have the highest rates of unemployment among women, so who's really not working and living that soft life?

Last edited:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
When love and hip hop and the real housewives show got popular 10 + years ago I thought it was just online bird points, but slowly but surely in real life I've noticed the change for the next few years.

It's women working at Burger King having the same dating expectations as they see some chick on tv have.

Some chick I know that don't got shyt going on said that you must be a baller to get with her and I'm like you don't have shyt going on how you saying that?

If you were smart you would get a hot chick
Put her in the studio
Have her rap "You must be a baller to get with me, if you aint got shyt going on....."
Make millions
Only problem, you might destroy millions of minds

Well that is what a Luciferian Lord Evil would do

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
What exactly is a “soft life”? I’m not up on the trendy social media jargon.
Apparently (to my limited knowledge) it’s a term meant for a kept woman. A euphemism for “sugar baby”, but others claim it’s where a woman lives a stress free life, with or without a man funding it.

It originates from the Nigerian social media circle but it seems to have been chopped and changed over the years.

We’ve gone from “Bills, Bills, Bills” to “No Scrubs” to “Independent Women” to “I don’t need a man”, to “Hot Girl Summer” to “Soft Life.”

In short, don’t take bird babble seriously.

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
Lol funny, cacs and crehhitos complain constantly about their women using them and cheating on them.

These narratives these hoes contrive are hilarious.

They just want an easy target and someone to grub off on.
Definitely! This is another accountability dodging banger that these type of women are going to be quoting all summer. But the same logic applies...they chose the man that put them in the situation they're in...

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
You all can potentially too, if you just work with your men lol.
The more I see women talk on this topic the more I understand that a majority don't understand this simple concept. They point to the white and latina women as proof of concept but the forget that these women also were with their husbands from the jump when he just had a plan and goal and they worked with them to make it happen. Some chics look at that and see it as struggle love.