Tired of seeing these advice for women threads!

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Listen man,you dudes need to man up and approach women you want!!!!

Shot your shots! nikkas acting like rejection gonna kill them! nikka if anything rejection should make you stronger,because now your gettin over your fear of approaching women! And not every woman will reject you! Long as you are respectful and don't come off like an a$$hole.

All this talk of guys tryna over achieve and pull dimes when they only 5&6's is a FLAT OUT LIE

It's a cat at my job dude is ugly but all his women are 8,9,10's and he got other women checking for him right infront of his chick at times.

Quit believing that if you aren't on the attractive side that there's no hope,because there is!

I see good looking cats at the job getting no play,now does this mean that women don't think they're attractive? No,but maybe that just aren't attractive enough for the women to approach them first,or make small talk with,but guess what? If that guy mans up and goes around talking to a few chicks at the job I guarantee these group of guys would win!

I also can't stress this enough!!!! GET IN THE fukkING GYM!! Having a well developed physique gets you one foot in the door no matter what! You could look like a monster in the face but if your physique is solid you gonna get some looks man.

This new muscle bound pretty boy who just started working there has all the women jocking him. Granted he's not ugly,but being handsome AND built puts you on another level. You see different women talking to him all the time,make small talk with him,they friends go to his station to check him out,etc

Y'all gotta stop with this weak shyt and get out there and stop being afraid of rejection!

Some women will reject you because you might not be there type,doesn't mean you ugly! Some might reject because they really are in a committed relationship!

But guess what some will give you the number and be expecting a call or text.

Don't worry about your looks,be the best you can be and go from there .

But that GYM will do some of y'all wonders I'm telling you

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
xYBIHyG.gif

I'm tired of seeing people tired of seeing people tired of posters who make advice threads.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
It is because that's where majority of your time is spent. That's where majority of your selections gonna come from
I understand that cause I experience that myself since I don't go out like that, but nikkas can't just be shooting their shot in the workplace like it's the street. shyt these days you can barely shoot your shot in the street like it's the street.