Titanfall Community Already Dead, yung?

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep thats about the shelf life of a bad twitch shooter.

Don't knock twitch shooters. If the game was well made and teeming with content it would last longer than those repetitive, boring psuedo-realistic military shooters that you all love.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Breh do you still play titanfall I know your homie @PS4 doesn't.

Dark souls is taking most of my time now. That doesn't mean titanfall was bad or a "flop" as y'all trying to put it.

Here y'all are claiming its a bad thing that this game had 1-2 months worth of content, while y'all run around stanning infamous which has 1-2weeks worth of content. Killzone probably has less than 500 people playing right now and BF4 has lost 95% of its players since launch.

Don't see y'all making any threads about those games :comeon:

Compared to any other new FPS for the first game in the series it has just as much content. I played for 2 months, I'm gonna finish dark souls and probably play watch dogs, then I'm gonna go back to titanfall when some new modes/maps come out. :manny:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dark souls is taking most of my time now. That doesn't mean titanfall was bad or a "flop" as y'all trying to put it.

Here y'all are claiming its a bad thing that this game had 1-2 months worth of content, while y'all run around stanning infamous which has 1-2weeks worth of content. Killzone probably has less than 500 people playing right now and BF4 has lost 95% of its players since launch.

Compared to any other new FPS for the first game in the series it has just as much content. I played for 2 months, I'm gonna finish dark souls and probably play watch dogs, then I'm gonna go back to titanfall when some new modes/maps come out. :manny:

More people are playing games on PS4 though.its probably more people in the Coli BF4 platoon on this site than people who even own the Xbox one and PC version of titanfall.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

1-2 months? What a beyond stupid statement. That shyt petered out in terms of advancement in a week. And its stan shyt but you mention killzone and infamous. Both games have more content then Titanfall. LOL@95% players lost since launch for BF4. More people went right back to that buggy shyt then play titanfall. I like how you conceded to our point in the last paragraph though