Titanfall Community Already Dead, yung?

protestor

Man of the year
Daps
Reppin
Protesting
wait what BF4 lost 95% since launch?
Dark souls is taking most of my time now. That doesn't mean titanfall was bad or a "flop" as y'all trying to put it.

Here y'all are claiming its a bad thing that this game had 1-2 months worth of content, while y'all run around stanning infamous which has 1-2weeks worth of content. Killzone probably has less than 500 people playing right now and BF4 has lost 95% of its players since launch.

Don't see y'all making any threads about those games :comeon:

Compared to any other new FPS for the first game in the series it has just as much content. I played for 2 months, I'm gonna finish dark souls and probably play watch dogs, then I'm gonna go back to titanfall when some new modes/maps come out. :manny:

where are you getting these stats from? lol I dont know you but it sounds like some made up shyt.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
1-2 months? What a beyond stupid statement. That shyt petered out in terms of advancement in a week.
You regened multiple times in a week? :stopitslime:

And its stan shyt but you mention killzone and infamous. Both games have more content then Titanfall. LOL@95% players lost since launch for BF4.
What should we compare it with if not other Shooters?

And my bad its 98% Battlefield 4 sells 7+ million, only 2% are still playing

More people went right back to that buggy shyt then play titanfall. I like how you conceded to our point in the last paragraph though

Conceded what point? Y'all just reaching to try to bash the game. If it was'nt an Xbox exclusive Hal wouldn't be making threads about it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yes and I noticed he spoke on all 3
By saying people he's subscribed to on YouTube don't play it then he prefaced that with saying that doesn't indicate much. Also BG has been dikk riding Sony for a while now. He was late even buying an Xbox One and never really cared for it.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
By saying people he's subscribed to on YouTube don't play it then he prefaced that with saying that doesn't indicate much. Also BG has been dikk riding Sony for a while now. He was late even buying an Xbox One and never really cared for it.

I think your a closet Xbox supremacist. :russ:

Just playing Breh...I don't listen to him it's only like 2 dudes who reviews I respect and 1.Floss seems to only do phones from his trap dungeon and the other 2.Marquis Brownlee Rarely does video games.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
1-2 months? What a beyond stupid statement. That shyt petered out in terms of advancement in a week. And its stan shyt but you mention killzone and infamous. Both games have more content then Titanfall. LOL@95% players lost since launch for BF4. More people went right back to that buggy shyt then play titanfall. I like how you conceded to our point in the last paragraph though
killzone has like 400 people playing , talk about a dead game.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You regened multiple times in a week? :stopitslime:

What should we compare it with if not other Shooters?

And my bad its 98% Battlefield 4 sells 7+ million, only 2% are still playing

Conceded what point? Y'all just reaching to try to bash the game. If it was'nt an Xbox exclusive Hal wouldn't be making threads about it.

Regen? You cannot be serious. That article you posted was pathetic btw. Take a sample size at a random time and proclaim thats the total player population . fukk outta here. And no one is bashing this game. Stop being so sensitive. Its a fun game. It just does not have the re playability you would expect from such a hyped, AAA title. And for the record I have criticized KZ for its issue, unlike you. Microsoft fanboys :snoop:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Regen? You cannot be serious. That article you posted was pathetic btw. Take a sample size at a random time and proclaim thats the total player population . fukk outta here. And no one is bashing this game. Stop being so sensitive. Its a fun game. It just does not have the re playability you would expect from such a hyped, AAA title. And for the record I have criticized KZ for its issue, unlike you. Microsoft fanboys :snoop:

To regen and beat the challenges is the fun in the game.

Its funny the same people bashing titanfall/Xbox before the game came out are the same ones here still trying to bash it.

The game was fun and it lasted 2 months for me. I have not played a online shooter that much since modern warfare. There is more free content coming out, which I will enjoy when it does. There are still plenty of people playing titanfall right now. I never have to wait for a match. Plenty of people love the game.

Why do we need multiple threads every week from people trying to bash the game? Plenty of games come and go and never get this much negative attention.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I think your a closet Xbox supremacist. :russ:

Just playing Breh...I don't listen to him it's only like 2 dudes who reviews I respect and 1.Floss seems to only do phones from his trap dungeon and the other 2.Marquis Brownlee Rarely does video games.
naw I'm just an Xbox One supporter. I own one after all. I support all three major consoles. I'm a subscriber to BG. He does troll videos all the time like when he was calling Gamestop asking if they had PS4s and Xbox Ones a while back. This was after Microsoft flooded the market with Xbox Ones. Him and Hard8 constantly do troll videos but BG is more on Sony's side.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
To regen and beat the challenges is the fun in the game.

Its funny the same people bashing titanfall/Xbox before the game came out are the same ones here still trying to bash it.

The game was fun and it lasted 2 months for me. I have not played a online shooter that much since modern warfare. There is more free content coming out, which I will enjoy when it does. There are still plenty of people playing titanfall right now. I never have to wait for a match. Plenty of people love the game.

Why do we need multiple threads every week from people trying to bash the game? Plenty of games come and go and never get this much negative attention.

Regen/prestiging is never fun and its only for try hards. Add to the fact that you are unlocking the same items over and over again. Its not like you get new emblems, playercards, etc like COD. There are not multiple threads bashing this game weekly. I just want to know why this hyped up game is so dead

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
naw I'm just an Xbox One supporter. I own one after all. I support all three major consoles. I'm a subscriber to BG. He does troll videos all the time like when he was calling Gamestop asking if they had PS4s and Xbox Ones a while back. This was after Microsoft flooded the market with Xbox Ones. Him and Hard8 constantly do troll videos but BG is more on Sony's side.

BG is more of a PC dude then anything. The only true Sony nuthugger is Hard8. Didn't dude sell his rig to cop a PS4