Titanfall | XB1/PC/360 | Out Now

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

Nah, the shot of the chick outside of the mech says to me that the combat won't be exclusive to the mechs.

yep

-Doomed state: occurs when a titan is badly damaged
-Can either eject and continue on foot or try to continue

Blacklight Retribution is kinda like that, but the mech-suit is something you have to 'earn' in a match. here it sounds like you start in the mech, but can also have the option to play on foot. I'm interested to see how it works

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Im intrigued by this game, I'm looking forward to seeing the game informer article about it.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
yep

Blacklight Retribution is kinda like that, but the mech-suit is something you have to 'earn' in a match. here it sounds like you start in the mech, but can also have the option to play on foot. I'm interested to see how it works

I only skimmed through the details, but if it's going for a fast pace the mech combat probably will be on par with Hawken. (which has straightforward FPS controls IMO)... Where it will separate itself is the on foot stuff.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
1 year apparently. kinda crazy...

Thing is with COD Ghosts, BF4, Destiny, and shyt will it get a chance to shine?

It would have to be a helluva game for me to get it a year later. BF4, KZ SF will keep me busy on the multiplayer front. And I'm interested in Destiny.

Game definitely sounds dope though.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Thing is with COD Ghosts, BF4, Destiny, and shyt will it get a chance to shine?

It would have to be a helluva game for me to get it a year later. BF4, KZ SF will keep me busy on the multiplayer front. And I'm interested in Destiny.

Game definitely sounds dope though.

that's what I'm sayin, it might as well be exclusive. I wonder if M$ gonna have some other 1 year timed-exclusives like that

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Confirmed as a timed exclusive..... :obama:

Nah, I just checked the thread. A poster said it was timed exclusive and had nothing to back that claim up hence the reason why you didn't post a link to this "confirmation" :bryan:

AYE YO, THESE PS4AGGOTS MAKING UP LIES ALREADY, WISHING, HOPING XBOX ONE GAMES COME TO PS4 :deadmanny:

Xbox (already) One :blessed:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah, I just checked the thread. A poster said it was timed exclusive and had nothing to back that claim up hence the reason why you didn't post a link to this "confirmation" :bryan:

AYE YO, THESE PS4AGGOTS MAKING UP LIES ALREADY, WISHING, HOPING XBOX ONE GAMES COME TO PS4 :deadmanny:

Xbox (already) One :blessed:
:dahell:

nikka what the fukk is wrong with you?
  • Not ruling out other platforms in the future

That was in the first post.

:heh: