TLR: Activate your melanin for Devin 'The Dream' Haney (Lightweight undisputed championship šŸ„Š)

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps

I need my lil breh's name EVERYWHERE if he wins :wow: Breh stands the chance to become the youngest undisputed champion in the 4 belt era at 23 years old.

Breh traveled all the way to Australia for this fight, agreed to EVERY demand his opponent George Kambosos made including an immediate rematch STILL in Australia. Dealt with fukkery by the Australian government blocking his pops/trainer, other member of his team, and damn near had this fight with a last minute stand in. Gave up a lot of purse money as well, it's about the legacy :wow:

Greatness is on the horizon tomorrow night :lawd:

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This fight isnā€™t ā€œbigā€ enough to ring bells with the casuals/most people, but some years from now the story and footage will be amazing in his future documentary, and also position him for a huge fight for the casuals (which make you famous)ā€¦

Tough field. The Haney/Shakur fight in like 5 years is gonna be mega!

Oh, and let me drop some flowers here for Haney as well. Love his style

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I been following Haney since his amateur days with Floyd Sr and when he was a new pro documenting his Mexico fights on YouTube. Glad to see him getting it.

I just wish he didnt bush Sr, but i guess since he couldnt get along with his dad he had to go :francis:

Daps
As important as that fight is tank got the juice

200w.gif

SlimTidyGrasshopper-size_restricted.gif

Last edited: