TLR VOTING POLL: If It Came To Donald J. Trump Vs Hillary Clinton Who Would You Vote For?

Hillary Rodham Clinton Vs Donald J. Trump (Who Do You Think Is More Qualified For The Job?)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Drump wasn't as terrible on his :mjpls: when this poll was added...atleast I don't think so..

I mean, yea if you are going by your current knowledge now.

Before he started talking real crazy, he said things that the average American who was sick of the usual politics wanted to hear.

Once he realized that putting "nationalism" first got him everything he could ever want, it was a deal.

"

:camby: nah.

Trumps whole base was built off racism from the beginning. Either yall being disingenuous or you just don't remember.

He only got a platform because he was going around for years dumping on Obama and trashing him for no other reason than that he was Black.

Trump was the main champion of that birther foolishness, accusing Obama of not being a true American.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

Before he started talking real crazy, he said things that the average American who was sick of the usual politics wanted to hear.

Once he realized that putting "nationalism" first got him everything he could ever want, it was a deal.

Exactly, but folks wanna start blaming people for a person you barely knew about four years ago :russ:

Everyone in politics was laughing at him. EVERYBODY. Then he became President and it was just :skip:

"B-bu-but the popular vote?! :damn:"
But the average American is a white male :jbhmm:.
I can't fault a man for acknowledging his mistakes :manny:
Your realize you're talking to the dude that will say anything for attention and switch up at a moment's notice to try and be cool.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Exactly, but folks wanna start blaming people for a person you barely knew about four years ago :russ:

Everyone in politics was laughing at him. EVERYBODY. Then he became President and it was just :skip:

"B-bu-but the popular vote?! :damn:"

Trump wasn’t saying shyt that the “average American who were sick of politicians” wanted to hear from the jump.

he based his whole campaign on discriminating against minorities & women from the jump

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
:camby: nah.

Trumps whole base was built off racism from the beginning. Either yall being disingenuous or you just don't remember.

He only got a platform because he was going around for years dumping on Obama and trashing him for no other reason than that he was Black.

Trump was the main champion of that birther foolishness, accusing Obama of not being a true American.

I’m :russ:at this juelzinist history of people trying to act like Trump wasn’t an open racist back in 2016.

Daps
I didn’t vote for anyone then. Idgaf who wins/won so be mad and punch the air :manny:

so we shouldn't vote huh? Man y'all are some stupid ppl. Trump is destroying everything around us, has put all of our lives in danger, and the lives of our loved ones, but we shouldn't vote.

You are a Trump supporting idiot.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
so we shouldn't vote huh? Man y'all are some stupid ppl. Trump is destroying everything around us, has put all of our lives in danger, and the lives of our loved ones, but we shouldn't vote.

You are a Trump supporting idiot.

“we” don’t have a vote you dumb goofy ass clown...you aren’t my bytch, you have your vote and I have mine. I’ll use mine however I want to use it and you’ll deal with that because you have no other options outside of crying like a bytch about it here :manny:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
But the average American is a white male :jbhmm:.

Your realize you're talking to the dude that will say anything for attention and switch up at a moment's notice to try and be cool.
If his statement isn't genuine my statement doesn't apply to him.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
fukk off faq
3P0ymO7.gif