TLR VOTING POLL: If It Came To Donald J. Trump Vs Hillary Clinton Who Would You Vote For?

Hillary Rodham Clinton Vs Donald J. Trump (Who Do You Think Is More Qualified For The Job?)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Our boy Bernie may not make it :mjcry: However, things could change. Anyway, if it comes down to Donald J. Trump Vs Hillary Rodham Clinton, then who are you voting for :sas1: Since I'm an Independent Liberal I am in the middle. Basically, I would vote for Trump :manny:

THOT CATALOG

All Star
Supporter
Daps
getting into office is a numbers game. trump is a former reality star and he knows this better than anyone.

he's just milking uneducated cacs outside nyc/la/sf/dc for votes. you're playing yourself if you think he's actually going to do half the retarded shyt he says like build a wall. trump has owned businesses for 50 years and no one has ever filed a racist claim against him.

hillary is more experienced as a former secretary of state and she can ask bill for advice whenever so i'd prefer her but you're literally picking between the lesser of two evils.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
getting into office is a numbers game. trump is a former reality star and he knows this better than anyone.

he's just milking uneducated cacs outside nyc/la/sf/dc for votes. you're playing yourself if you think he's actually going to do half the retarded shyt he says like build a wall. trump has owned businesses for 50 years and no one has ever filed a racist claim against him.

hillary is more experienced as a former secretary of state and she can ask bill for advice whenever so i'd prefer her but you're literally picking between the lesser of two evils.
Even though I'd vote for Trump over Hillary let's keep it hunna

DOJ: Trump’s Early Businesses Blocked Blacks