TLR VOTING POLL: If It Came To Donald J. Trump Vs Hillary Clinton Who Would You Vote For?

Hillary Rodham Clinton Vs Donald J. Trump (Who Do You Think Is More Qualified For The Job?)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
i voted for bernie. if the scenario in the OP happens, ill be voting for trump, and this is why:

donald trump decimating the republican party as we know it with his bullshyt ass campaign, is much more important to me than hillary clinton getting into the white house and not changing a goddamn thing
Agreed

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Clinton, i could honestly give a shyt about either but I prefer a left leaning Supreme Court since that POS Scalia is six feet deep and there are more than likely going to be more vacancies/resignations during Hill's reign.
"left leaning" IN NAME ONLY. Don't be fooled.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Probably trump just to :pacspit: at the white republicans. They starting to realize they don fukked up with this whole Trump campaign, and no longer got a grip on his ass. Got them real :whoa: right now cause he saying shyt they wanted to be kept in private doors, not on national tv.

They wanna complaing bout Obama being the worst president we ever had, yall gonna get a worse president.

:demonic:

Otherwise like mentioned, the local poll is the real vote that matters.