TLR VOTING POLL: If It Came To Donald J. Trump Vs Hillary Clinton Who Would You Vote For?

Hillary Rodham Clinton Vs Donald J. Trump (Who Do You Think Is More Qualified For The Job?)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
See, this just goes to show how this election season sucks compared to 08'.
This election will be a disaster.

With the lowest young voter turnout rate ever.
black people will be notably absent from the polls.

Ive never been so unenthusiastic about america than i am now.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
The use of camera phones and social media have increased under Obama. Can you imagine how many Walter Scott's there was in the 90's and 80's
While the killing of unarmed black men and women by police increased..and look at garner and walter scott...the cops got off and those cases were on video....bodycams dont do shyt.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
colin-powell-sm.jpg

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
When you realise that even a (half) Black president couldn't save your ass, you know that when the White president (Especially if it's one of the two above.) steps in, things would be waaaaaay worse.

Things were better under Bush for Blacks so I'm not sure what you're getting at ....Clinton had plenty of nikkas getting locked up w/ unfair drug laws :wow:

y'all so spooky to admit Obama was a spic apologist piece of trash :mjlol:

Black people love symbolic victories while the symbol fukks you in the ass :russ:

Trump say he targeting Mexicans and Black folks like: "Oh my gawd not messicans, massa. We all ones grooops" :pachaha:

If Trump had flipped that shyt and said he was targeting Blacks, the Mexicans would say: "Yea holmez, you have our vote Trump." :sas2:

Only group of people who literally want to live like the mythical being slave masters slashed you into worshipping for 2 centuries :skip:

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
Things were better under Bush for Blacks so I'm not sure what you're getting at ....Clinton had plenty of nikkas getting locked up w/ unfair drug laws :wow:

y'all so spooky to admit Obama was a spic apologist piece of trash :mjlol:

Black people love symbolic victories while the symbol fukks you in the ass :russ:

Trump say he targeting Mexicans and Black folks like: "Oh my gawd not messicans, massa. We all ones grooops" :pachaha:

If Trump had flipped that shyt and said he was targeting Blacks, the Mexicans would say: "Yea holmez, you have our vote Trump." :sas2:

Only group of people who literally want to live like the mythical being slave masters slashed you into worshipping for 2 centuries :skip:

Where did I cape for Obama in my post exactly ?

And when Trump will be done with Mexicans, he'll go after Asians right ? Sure..
:usure:
Think Trump gives a fxck about you brehs.

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think this proves why the Republicans should be embracing Trump rather than trying to tear him down; he's their best shot to beat Hillary

try doing this poll with Hillary vs Cruz or Rubio and see if the results are as close :pachaha:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Where did I cape for Obama in my post exactly ?

And when Trump will be done with Mexicans, he'll go after Asians right ? Sure..
:usure:
Think Trump gives a fxck about you brehs.

I'm not voting for either candidate but I'm also not some spooky p*ssy about Trump being in office. Y'all scary ass negroes need him office to wake y'all up from the fukk shyt :blessed:

I'll tolerate an open racist because I know where I stand and it'll eliminate the c00ns who be caping closed racists.