TLR's Favorite Storyteller is BANNED. FREE Daps and Reps!!!!!!

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Now who's gonna help TLR make the work day go by quicker? :mindblown:

His racism did him in. :wow:

DrX said:
you're one of these island nikkas that embrace american n1gger culture...god luck with that tho

alotta island nikkas and Africans are fukking idiots anyway...they actually want to to be down with this shyt...lol, theyll come a stable culture and fukk it up by wanting to be american nikkas lol

In all seriousness though, seek PROFESSIONAL help if you or a loved one is suffering from mental illness and/or depression.

I'm afraid the breh was too far gone though...

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
“He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee.”

F. Nietzsche
:wow:
Hate it had to be him.
Pouring one for the homie.
XHbOANd.jpg

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Probably just a temp ban

That's cool then, cuz he definitely needed to get some air. :mjlol: Love him or hate him though, he's got to hold some kind of record around here with platinum threads. Bonus points for consistent long winded opening posts that got computers putin.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I was generally rooting for dude to make it, but that "Island nikkas R dumb" shyt had me feeling some type of way so.
iYdTv.gif

Best of luck to him though and it's whatever when he returns, not if, when.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
What's wrong with what he said? He just said black immigrants from stable cultures try to emulate the cac supremacist-created thug culture that permeates many in the African-American community. :yeshrug: