clanarchy

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:I Wouldn't know where to start with half that shyt mate. I seen like two tutorials in my whole beat making life. Opened my eyes to check out more though. Good shyt.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Whats the learning curve for FL Studio to make some dope trap beats like this?

I'm getting rid of my Mac, buyin a laptop and gonna use my Fantom keyboard for midi.

FL Studio I heard is easy but that shyt looks overwhelming :sadcam:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Gonna try to drop more beat making videos. Subscribe to the channel if you haven't already.

I watched it all on the big TV...it was a process but god damn if it didnt come to fruition. The shyt literally came back around. Was that improvised or is that a remake of a beat he did? Either way its dope.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Will watch later. Show me in one of your videos on how to make the kick drum stand out while there is a bassline.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How ppl can make beats like that is beyond me.

So boring just clicking and dragging. Beat making is becoming to technical and is totally losing the "vibe" or "feel" that it used to

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Whats the learning curve for FL Studio to make some dope trap beats like this?

I'm getting rid of my Mac, buyin a laptop and gonna use my Fantom keyboard for midi.

FL Studio I heard is easy but that shyt looks overwhelming :sadcam:
FL Studio is probably the most user friendly DAW. Shouldn't take no more than a few weeks to get used to if you've already been making beats for a while on other programs.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
How ppl can make beats like that is beyond me.

So boring just clicking and dragging. Beat making is becoming to technical and is totally losing the "vibe" or "feel" that it used to
Depends on the person, I guess. Me personally, I know chords and music theory, but I can't actually play a piano. :yeshrug:

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You don't try playing the chords on the keyboard?

I'm similar really...I can barely play but I'll try the fukk out of it then just edit it after.
I do it sometimes, but most of the time I just click the notes in. (I have an Akai LPK25)
I also use a mouse to chop samples n shyt too :lolbron:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
great vid, I learned some quick shortcuts to things I've been doing the long way.

:blessed:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I do it sometimes, but most of the time I just click the notes in. (I have an Akai LPK25)
I also use a mouse to chop samples n shyt too :lolbron:

just reading that would make a hardware purist :mjcry: lol

But for real though, even when I used my MPC I would use Goldwave(my favorite wav editor ever) to chop samples up. Nice big screen and could chop em up quick.