Which two matches are you most looking forward to?

• Floyd 'Money' Mayweather Jr vs Conor McGregor

Votes: 96 73.8%
  • Gervonta 'Tank' Davis vs Francisco Fonseca [IBF Junior Lightweight Title Match]

Votes: 22 16.9%
  • Nathan Cleverley vs Badou Jack [WBA Light Heavyweight Title Match]

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Andrew Tabiti vs Steve Cunningham [USBA Cruiserweight Title Match]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shawn Porter vs Thomas Dulorme

Votes: 6 4.6%
  • Canelo is putting the beats on GGG Sept 16th stay tuned

Votes: 39 30.0%
  • GGG is putting the beats on Canelo Sept 16th stay tuned

Votes: 17 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Please explain how his experience fighting in a cage would help in him cutting off the ring that has ropes? I don't think you thought that one through, bruh...

Please explain how it won't
I have no idea what the stance will do that's why i'm bringing it up, cause I noticed it in the picture. Maybe the footwork will help him or handicap him :manny:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Please explain how it won't
I have no idea what the stance will do that's why i'm bringing it up, cause I noticed it in the picture. Maybe the footwork will help him or handicap him :manny:
Breh the classic boxing stance is all there is to be successful, Conor is going to fukk around and try those stances and his ass is going to be on the floor due to being off balance when he gets hit.

Last edited:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
smh @ people like Hatton or BJS, boxers or former boxer, people who currently working in boxing rooting for McGregor

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
ok the more I read about this the more annoyed I get

McGregor is an outstanding fighter in MMA, I don't doubt that but every "he's got a real chance here" or "people undarrate Conor's chances" or "Mayweather gonna see punches he never seen before" are just straight disrespect toward the sport of boxing and the row of great fighters and HOFers who previously fought Mayweather.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok the more I read about this the more annoyed I get

McGregor is an outstanding fighter in MMA, I don't doubt that but every "he's got a real chance here" or "people undarrate Conor's chances" or "Mayweather gonna see punches he never seen before" are just straight disrespect toward the sport of boxing and the row of great fighters and HOFers who previously fought Mayweather.
I have no idea how anyone can watch ufc and think those d level athletes are anywhere near as talented as boxers. There's no doubt in my mind that this wouldn't be the case if white americans were as well represented in boxing as euros.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Them updated Conor training vids:russ:

He looks like the white mayweather hittin them pads.

I will give him this, he looks a lot quicker than Canelo, Hatton, Maidana, and Gatti. I dont think it matters, but he does look like he has a lil skill. I think he could probably challenge a c level boxer.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
looks like floyd-conor is going to be in the theaters

Mayweather-McGregor - U.S. Cinema Information, Tickets

The unprecedented showdown between legendary boxing champion Floyd "Money" Mayweather and UFC® superstar "The Notorious" Conor McGregor will be broadcast live to U.S cinemas on Saturday, August 26. "MAYWEATHER vs. MCGREGOR" will feature a 12-round super welterweight contest that marks the first time champions from both boxing and MMA will meet in a sanctioned boxing match.

Fathom Events and Mayweather Promotions partner to give fans nationwide the opportunity to view undercard bouts and the unprecedented main event in movie theaters nationwide on Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. PT/ 7:00 p.m. MT/ 8:00 p.m. CT/ 9:00 p.m. ET. The fight will originate from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas and the event will be produced and distributed by SHOWTIME PPV.

"The buzz that my fight against Conor McGregor is getting has been great already, so what better way to watch this larger than life event than on the big screen?" said Mayweather. "We brought boxing back to movie theaters eight years ago and it was a huge success, but this event is on a different level and I'm so glad we are giving fans another way to see all the action. Grab your popcorn because this is a fight no one will want to miss."

"I'm going to knock him out inside of four rounds," McGregor said. "Mark my words...I don't care about a ring or an octagon. Put me in there and I'm going to kick ass."

mayweather-mcgregor%20%288%29_6.jpg

Tickets for "MAYWEATHER vs. MCGREGOR" can be purchased online by visiting www.FathomEvents.com, or at participating theater box offices. A complete list of theater locations is available on the Fathom Events website (theaters and participants are subject to change).

"Mayweather Promotions is very proud of its longstanding partnership with Fathom Events and we're glad to be able to once again bring a Floyd Mayweather fight to movie theaters nationwide," said Leonard Ellerbe, CEO of Mayweather Promotions. "If you can't make it to T-Mobile Arena, but want to feel like you're sitting singside, watching this mega-event on the big screen will be an experience fans won't want to miss."

"We are excited to once again partner with Mayweather Promotions and all promotional partners to be part of what is shaping up to be the most anticipated match up in years," Fathom Events VP of Programming Kymberli Frueh said. "Since our first bout broadcast to cinemas, fans of boxing and MMA have come together and enjoyed a larger-than-life ring-side experience on the biggest screens around. This will certainly be one for the history books for fans and all involved."

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Breh the classic boxing stance is all there is to be successful, Conor is going to fukk around and try those stances and his ass is going to be on the floor due to being off balance when he gets hit.
It is a joke. These people actually think it will confuse Floyd. Maidana, who is highly skilled, a monster puncher, and could have competed with anybody at 147, tried to rush and bully Floyd and literally landed one damaging punch in 24 rounds (and it was right at the bell as Floyd let up) and all he did was give debate to the activeness vs. effective aggression argument. Floyd still beat him easily both times.

McGregor is going to be gassed and off balance and wont be able to adjust like a boxer to a plan B or C (not like any boxers have once Floyd figures him out).

The beating that McGregor gets is solely in the hands of how much Mayweather wants to give out.