TMZ: Kelis Makes Nas Reveal His Income & Bank Account Balance In Court (Nas Makes $175k A Month)

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
$1200 a month eating out, and $1700 a month on clothes.
:gucci::mjlol:

This chick...

She's an entertainer. And a famous one at that.... :what: It's crazy that she spends $1200 a month eating out and $1700 on clothes? Knowing the lifestyle, touring schedules, etc someone of her kind lives. I'm not sure if she's living in NY or LA but I'm sure she's not eating at the bodega. Those meals, especially the healthy tasty ones, are gonna run you some money.

Why do Hip-Hop fans care so much about money ? Im' not saying artists should starve, but people being mad/sad because Nas "only" has million in liquid is crazy to me. That's the root of selling out...

Nas is rich. He won't ever struggle in his life. He got more money than the vast majority of the world population, including first world countries. It's not enough ?

An artist badge of honor should be his art, not his bank account. Hip-Hop is an art form first, not a business.

I don't care if not he's not a billionaire. I care about his legacy and his legacy is solid.

1. Most so-called hip hop fans aren't hip hop fans. They're just stans latching onto a culture.

2. You already know why. Aspiration has been part of the culture from day zero.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nas only got 8M? hold up that cant be right :huh: according to his coli stans the man is close to billionaire status.. :unsure:

now.. who is the liar, court documents or da coli stans? :eek:
That’s 8M LIQUID

You know anything about finances? Your net worth is not supposed to be sitting in checking accounts:dahell:

8M liquid is stupid money.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
time flies brehs

he doesn't have to deal with her for as long as it may seem. kids almost 10 already.

brehs always take the most pessimistic stance on Nas. You got rappers like Joe Budden and 50 cent openly being disrespected by their kids. That's an L. People love playing up Nas loosing too much

He's never held an "i'm a hoe too" sign at a slut walk after claiming to be a savage while smitten over a common hoe.
He's never had his son openly disrespect him on social media
He hasn't sat in a cell due to child support.

It's a long list of L's rappers take in personal situations that stack up worse. It's just cool to act like Nas got it the worst.

They even got the god Rakim.

Rakim Baffled By His Arrest; Wondered, 'Should I Dash?'

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
She's an entertainer. And a famous one at that.... :what: It's crazy that she spends $1200 a month eating out and $1700 on clothes? Knowing the lifestyle, touring schedules, etc someone of her kind lives. I'm not sure if she's living in NY or LA but I'm sure she's not eating at the bodega. Those meals, especially the healthy tasty ones, are gonna run you some money.

1. Most so-called hip hop fans aren't hip hop fans. They're just stans latching onto a culture.

2. You already know why. Aspiration has been part of the culture from day zero.

eating out & clothes are really that high, but WTF is she spending $2000 worth of groceries on? A 10-11 year old and herself, that's still extreme for someone with that lifestyle. Because if you're touring/traveling, you aren't at home eating. And he's a pre-teen. So once again....who is she feeding?

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
$2,000 on Groceries & then $1,200 on eating out....i mean how does that even make sense :mjlol:
lol, she out there trying random expensive shyt like

WhichNeighboringElver-max-1mb.gif

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
$4500 on childcare.
Nas should pay -$2250

$1300 on tutoring
Nas should pay- $650

$400 on math tutoring
Nas should pay- $200

$150 on Jujitsu
Nas should pay- $75

$500 on Art
Nas should pay- $250

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
practice culinary arts but spend almost 1500 a month in dining out, brehs
$2,000 on Groceries & then $1,200 on eating out....i mean how does that even make sense :mjlol:
In her defense part of being a chef probably includes networking and having lunch, brunch, dinner with other chefs, restauranteurs, food critics, media people, celebrities, etc.

For example the gay dude Jason Lee she did that interview with, they first started talking about doing the interview at a brunch she held that had some industry people at.

But considering her relative celebrity and relationships she could possibly be getting these comped.

With that said, in no way do I think Nas should be footing this bill. If that's her career it should be her own business expenses. And if she's making $300k-$900k a year and has $800k saved then she's really not over spending at all.

Last edited: