TMZ: Kelis Makes Nas Reveal His Income & Bank Account Balance In Court (Nas Makes $175k A Month)

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
$1,913 on groceries, $1,233 on eating out, $1,500 on laundry/cleaning, $1,728 on clothes (monthly)

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I don’t know if this is good or bad for Nas but if this was the previous agreed upon deal it’s wild how her spending goes

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That nikka Lester Diamond
He makes 96k a year
Nas lost this time bruhs
he won their last round in court and got millions off an investment the fact that he's winning is the only reason any of this is even happening in the first place. If nas was loosing Kelis wouldn't be tryna tear him down, she'd be happy.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he won their last round in court and got millions off an investment the fact that he's winning is the only reason any of this is even happening in the first place. If nas was loosing Kelis wouldn't be tryna tear him down, she'd be happy.

TBT Nas my GOAT but he deserves to lose for this shyt. You can't be out here weak for hoes. Marry a bytch that wasn't cool with your lil girl bruhs. Wife extreme feminist bruhs. She gon finally age that nikka. Same bytch that didn't Nas giving Carm more money or a car for her and Destiny. He deserves this L

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
If you look at the details of the finances Knights expenditure is well below 8k a month but the larger amount spent is presumably for the entire family (food etc)

It will be interesting to see how the courts factor that in

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
TBT Nas my GOAT but he deserves to lose for this shyt. You can't be out here weak for hoes. Marry a bytch that wasn't cool with your lil girl bruhs. Wife extreme feminist bruhs. She gon finally age that nikka. Same bytch that didn't Nas giving Carm more money or a car for her and Destiny. He deserves this L
time flies brehs

he doesn't have to deal with her for as long as it may seem. kids almost 10 already.

brehs always take the most pessimistic stance on Nas. You got rappers like Joe Budden and 50 cent openly being disrespected by their kids. That's an L. People love playing up Nas loosing too much

He's never held an "i'm a hoe too" sign at a slut walk after claiming to be a savage while smitten over a common hoe.
He's never had his son openly disrespect him on social media
He hasn't sat in a cell due to child support.

It's a long list of L's rappers take in personal situations that stack up worse. It's just cool to act like Nas got it the worst.